xisto Community
jmb2006

I Really Hate Runescape is there nothing else?

i dont know why i just really hate the online rpg runescape, it makes me so angry when people at my school dont shut up about runescape.what is so great about runescape. :unsure:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified to be more specific.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

i dont know why i just really hate the online rpg runescape, it makes me so angry when people at my school dont shut up about runescape.

what is so great about runescape.  :unsure:

158797[/snapback]

Maybe you could organize a public protest against Runescape at your school? :D

Walk around the front doors with "Down With Runescape" signs or something :D

I'd like to see that :P

Finally, someone thinks the way I do!This wasted a lot of time of my life. Almost two seasons of time will never return because of the time that I wasted on this...garbage. It wasted a lot of my energy as well. It wasn't even all that fun, it was just something that I felt I had to do for some reason. I can't stand what it did. It took me almost two seasons to stop playing too. And I was far too old to be playing a kids game like that :unsure: What you should do to stop the people in your school from playing it, is to use the same arguments that I used above. It should be more than effective in getting them to stop.Good luck with that :P

Hahaha, I also did play that game once, funny thing is I quit right after I saw the tutorial thing.Only completed like 3 tutorials and got bored with it, friends kept whining about me quitting so soon and it was all that great, I was like "hell no!". 2 days later one came to me that he had to pay to become stronger :unsure: poor him :P

I utterly hate the whole thing. It's a poor man's RPG, and I know of people who pay upwards of $50 to buy little pixelated items for it. Think of how many burritos that could buy! Plus, I made a character, signed on, got past the tutorial and quit because it got so boring. My advice? Ditch the game and play World of Warcraft. Play it in front of your friends and raid high level instances (Like Blackwing Lair - WOOTZ). Let them drool all over the carpet if they want - all they have is Runescape :P

Ohhh my gosh...I wasn't almost 3 years on that stupid game. At first it was fun and I was to extactict about it, then I bought members, got really good at everything, and got bored fast. Basically they kept updated the servers and they got slower. Everyone who was a long time member, and worked so hard lost a lot once they started adding new areas, items, quests. I completed all the quests, then 10 more came out and it was just..bleh. After a while I quite, got so boring. Sold my items to a friend for 15 bucks, lol. RS isn't even worth it. (never talked about it at school)

Even more than the repetitive gaming and people constantly trying to screw you over to pay for their gameplay?HATES

Ugh, I cant stand runescape, its awful, I spent 20 minutes burning fish, yay. What a game, no thanks, Ill keep to my San An, At least i could actually see the damn fish in that, and shoot the damn things if they annoyed me. This mindless tat is giving videogames a bad name.

Wow, there are actually still some normal people left out there, I thought we had lost to the legions of 12 year olds wasting thier time playing a game in which the main point is to apparently no absolutely nothing (ok so I admit it my Runescape Knowledge is not all that great; it's basically I was watching a friend play it, glad to say he's seen the error of his ways now). I don't know it may just be me but I like my games to have an actual objective, the most interesting thing I saw him do in about 2 and a half hours was farm and shop, you know that can get boring after a while (ok more like 2 minutes) anyway it's just too bad that people are allowed to decide what they play for themselves, but to be honest I don't really care if someone wants to waste a large portion of there time virtually farming in a world of blobs and textureless landscape while they wait for the next piece of non important nothing to not happen.