xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels Template going to be use for fsa site

Wow, nice, but may i suggest not to use a grid pattern and go with scanlines instead?

THat looks really good man. Good job. I like the colors they go really well with your banner and everthing else. I see for the banner you used some pics that were on your sigs :unsure:. Also, I see you have an Affiliates page, once your site is up I'd be happy to exchange with you :D

The majority of it looks great, but the font is a bit blurry. I think the top banner needs to be worked on, theres quite a few flaws. The dot pattern is also out of place..you should try playing around with blending options or lowering the opacity.

It looks really good, much better than my first try. I really like the choice of colors, it matches almost perfectly. at my resolution though, the text looks somewhat scewed.Very good job though!

yeah the text didn't come out right on the save should saving it as gif or png maybe help that?

Saving it as a gif might make it lose quality and increase download time. Png, will give it good quality, but jpeg can support the same quality, and png files take time to download.

I like it. The font is fine by me. I would just save them as jpegs to make it better for all other members to veiw.I give it a B+, keepup the good work...

i don't like that top banner very much...Where you wrote Staff on the bottom right corner, is there supposed to be a box under it and for the contact to.. if not, i don't think that looks very right...the navigation loks good, and the colors look tight to so good job.

I would be careful about making the whole thing an image - make sure you have a decent stylesheet and be careful about your color choice :unsure:

I would be careful about making the whole thing an image

I hardly think he's gonna make the whole thing a single image - what's been posted is just a preview image.

I just noticed something (the banner was distracting me), the boxes have gradients in them. That won't go well with large amounts of content. Best if you have a small gradient, with the same colors, and use that for all boxes, and prevent that image from looping in the background.

the website that im using the template is already broken down i used everything except the banner and copy right as <td backgrounds> the page is more like a portal really not really going to put anything big on it since the site is mostly ipb anyways.