xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jailbox

My school yay

Jesus dude, what kind of school are you going to? :) No books!? Little homework!? Man...I have so many books...thank God for lockers otherwise I'd be walking around like freaking Quasimodo...ringing the bells.... :)

My school, you have to alot of work, but i like that. I actually like doing things otherwise I get bored really easily... does anyone elso suffer from that, because i honestly cannot just sit and do nothing....luckily i have lots of stuff to be doing..backetball...school work..music...art...you name it !

hey jb ur so lucky.i currently have about 3 one hour detentions for not doing homework.grrrr i think i'll move to Estonia :P

My school is the highest level in public high schools in my area.(But I still can't write English correctly :blink:I try to improve my skill.)I have a lot of homework.If I don't do that,my teacher says,"Stand up!" I'm good at math.sine,cosine,tangent.....lolI like school.It's important.Anyway,I think it wonderful that a school can be enjoyed.

Scools are good, much batter than more things. My school is music, and I finish my school, and again I am goimg to school, because I learn people a bout music. Very nice job, with talents.

I like my school...despite all the homework and mountain of textbooks. Yeah, thank god for lockers...but of course none of my classes are near my locker (they do that on purpose, I swear!). For English I have the best teacher in the school...last year I hated the subject and now it's my favorite. She even made Of Mice and Men semi interesting.

my old high school was one of the top schools in the distrect. I had lots, i mean lots of H/w and books.. i wish i could of had that type of school when i was in there... then again there was a type of school about 2 miles down that was that way, but it was for people that where really bad or had got pregnant.... so yah...

Jesus dude, what kind of school are you going to? <_< No books!? Little homework!? Man...I have so many books...thank God for lockers otherwise I'd be walking around like freaking Quasimodo...ringing the bells.... :lol:

Yeah! If it wern't for lockers my I would have to have 2 bags! Edited by Blue Lightning (see edit history)

i don't think you should call yourself lucky for not having something to do in school. might as well call it a waste of time if there's really nothing to do around. just stay home.you're probably just young. wait til you get to higher years, high school or college. it's going to crack your head and split it in half.