xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
canpolitics

Robot Rage

Hey everyone, anyone ever play Robot Rage? If you haven't I suggest you give it a shot, here is the link. It is an online game that lets you build a custom Robot and fight other gamers online with your bot. If you do play and have a + ranking keep a look out for Geekz and feel free to challenge me, I am always up for a good fight.

It is a fun game, although it can be frustrating to find an opponent sometimes.

Hey everyone, anyone ever play Robot Rage? If you haven't I suggest you give it a shot, here is the link. It is an online game that lets you build a custom Robot and fight other gamers online with your bot. If you do play and have a + ranking keep a look out for Geekz and feel free to challenge me, I am always up for a good fight.

It is a fun game, although it can be frustrating to find an opponent sometimes.

158480[/snapback]

i used to play that game a lot but then i got everything i needed and just left b.c it got boring. but its still really fun

i tried it before no offence the game sucks though...

163149[/snapback]

hard to build up a good bot, but it is fun. Takes alot of effort, and in the beginning it is hard to find a person to fight, so it could certainly use improvement, but it is a great game in my opinion.

u%20can%20cheat%20in%20it

Robot Rage

Open two browsers, log in with two different email addresses, make 1 bot for each account, make them enter the arena together make one of them lose, make them enter again, make one lose. Repeat that and you'll get lots of points. Thats how I get my good robots ;)

cheats for robot rage rearmed

Robot Rage

You can use cheat engine 5.3 . Try it out...I can have 30 credz and get like 20-30 daggers and sell emm... P.S you have to close cheat engine and the browser you use to go on that account again. Don't use you're actual account if you are smart.. Just search up robot rage cheats with cheat engine 5.3

Sing:you're friendly neighborhood spider pig! j/k I hate spider pig

-reply by lance

I have played the game and its fun if you have some good credits but fristrating to get those credits. by the way i got a username password from the internet which has all the money in it and all weapons so when i play i have it all!