xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

Affiliate+investment two good oppotunities

I have found this site in a Affiliate Program Directory (http://www.affiliatesdirectory.com/links/detail.cgi?ID=12604) some weeks ago.
I know that exist many sites that offer this kind of investments, but this seems better than other. First I have just invested 20$ and I have just received interests for the first two weeks. Second it have a nice affiliate program, i haven't tried it personally but I will make this early (anyway it has a rating of 8.5, not bad).
It has something differents than other, and I like these. In fact they offer rewards if you invest with them and they give the opportunity to donate a percentage of your earning to organizations.
May be it's one as another and it will run away with my money, but I think that this is different. You can try it and tell your opinion. Anyway i will keep you informed about it.

Ah, the site is S. Hill&Co.

I would never trust any web business that insisted you could make money, but only AFTER you gave them some cash. If their system was so good at making cash why not have you do it for free for a while until you made them thier production costs and then start paying you.

I would never trust any web business that insisted you could make money, but only AFTER you gave them some cash. If their system was so good at making cash why not have you do it for free for a while until you made them thier production costs and then start paying you.

158475[/snapback]

exactly!!

Finally someone understood it :unsure: .