xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeamOuT

Holes In Ya -rap A Rap I Made

We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We Put holes in ya.Ima be the swiss,You can be the cheese.Ill put holes in ya so quick you be on your knees.*BLEEP* Please!You must have a brain disease,Cant you see my rap crushes you with ease.We?ll put you under siege,Understanding my rap is like learning Chinese.Cuz I cut you up so quick you think im speaking Japanese.Cover your ears or youll get an overdose,This aint for the money or the hoes,Its for all the *BLEEP*es that want to oppose.Now my raps givin you sick *bottom* blows,Ill melt your brain and make it pour outcha nose.No body knows, how sick my flow grows,It?ll reach the top as soon as I hit,Cuz you know as soon as I spit,Im lit, and don?t care ima make yall split,Suicide? Youll want to commit,Ill make you wanna tap out, make you quit,As soon as I make it,Ima submit it,Sooner you punk asses hear us the better,Youll want to read my lyrics to steal as if it was a letter,But you cant youl be gone, vanished.Your family will make you banished.Cuz you?re a disgrace,Your rap along wit your face,This is rap not a court case,Say grace, before I send you to space,Make you want to erase, what you were sent to embrace,ima keep ripping u piece by piece,No help from the police,They cant do nothing to me,They cant touch what they cant see,The craziest lyrical MC,Know to the face of the earth,Gifted since birth, take a look at what your worth,When im done with u,You have no clue, what I just put you through,U just went to hell and back,I just *BLEEP*ed you up like a overdose on crack,Man im that wack, I over expose to skills you lack.Like ive studied you for days,Ill rip you up with just one phrase,Motha *BLEEP*a ill told ya ill put holes in ya?Don?t you you listen motha *BLEEP*a ill put holes in ya?We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We Put holes in ya.We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We Put holes in ya.Cuz ya know that ima the greatest,And im not a my peak,My technique is unique,Make you look like you from the 50?s,Make you look like an antique,You may think im a freak,Cuz my mind is crazy,Ill even rip you up in greek.My rap I know its amazing,Itll be blazing, glazing all you *BLEEP*ers,And I know itll be phasing.And soon as the curtain to the show be raising,You know we?ll be hell raising.Ill make you choke,Make you wanna hide under a cloak,This aint no joke,You know as soon as you provoke,Your gonna have to soak,All my rap and listen to it,Ill make you look like an old folk,Just give me a second,Just give me chance,Im just too advanced,For you to understand,That im grand,I cant expect you to believe me,Just come and temp me, GIma go on a killing spree, like makaveli,I start here and end in deli,Ima slice you up and eat you like jelly,And no im not sick,Im just quick, to admit,That im legit, and im not gonna quit,Till you go home and start to slit,Yourself?Due to embaressement,After this your gonan run after u smell the scent, of me,Cuz im the main event, im here to make no one content,My intent is to torment one hundred percent,Of you fake *BLEEP*es, that never knew wat I meant?We you know your out spoken,Ill leave you broken,My rap is token.So hold on to it,Cuz you know its legit,And when I say ill put holes in ya,Ill put holes in ya?We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We put holes in ya,We Put holes in ya.