xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeamOuT

What System/consol Are You Getting? Systems/Consol

i dunt know if imma get any of the new consols, im getting bored of gaming to be honest. The only game i play now is starcraft. I only play it cuz its online and its so much fun with all the clans and different servers. So are you going to buy one? two? all? none ? im going to just keep my pc unless theres an amazing game that comes out :unsure:

I'll probably get a Playstation 3... if they aren't too expensive. Which, they probably will be. But for the time being, I'm content with SOCOM II and the soon to come SOCOM III for my Playstation 2. I was considering getting an XBOX, but the only game I'd play on it would probably be Halo... lol, kinda pointless. :unsure:

playstation 3 might pre order depending on my cash situation by the time it comes out.

I'll probably be getting the Playstation 3. Obviously, it depends on how much it costs, if it is too much, then I'll wait a while until the price comes down or look on the internet for a good price!

I've had a few problems with my Xbox, so depending on the price I might get an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3. Also, I haven't seen any images of game graphics quality yet. That is always a big decider on purchasing a game. If the graphic capabilities are rubbish on a console then I wont buy it.

I can't make up my mind from either picking up the Playstation 3 or the XBOX 360. Both systems are going to be awesome, but it seems like the Playstation 3 would have better graphics.But then again XBOX 360 is going to come out earlier and has a game called Halo 3 launching.I don't know which I should get, maybe I'll just flip a coin. If I can't find a coin then I'll just buy both.

Definitely the Nintendo. I've been a Nintendo fan all my life and I haven't been let down yet so here's to a few more good years with my lovely systems :PI dunno...I've never really wanted a Playstation. Seems to be overdoing it.

I think I'm gonna stay at my PC, I've had a few consoles (Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, nes, nintendo gameboy, sega gamegear) but they all kinda got boring after a while... With the computer you can get a lot of new games, withoud the need to go to a shop (freeware). Also I think on a pc the controls are much better then on a console :P

I will probably buy a PS3 eventually, but I'm pretty much broke so it'll be whenever the price drops later on I'm guessing.I never was interested in anything Xbox, expect Halo but thers always Halo PC :P. I don't know much about the Rev, but i still don't have a GC, and I'd rather buy a GC for some games I know I'll like and think about the Rev way later on.

Well, I'm just ganna stay with my PC and Xbox. Xbox has a lot of good games and I don't feel like paying for another system. I heard PS3 was supposed to go from about 600$ - 1000$. 1k...That's outragous, no way I would ever spend that much on a console. Plus I like my games on the PC.

I can't make up my mind from either picking up the Playstation 3 or the XBOX 360. Both systems are going to be awesome, but it seems like the Playstation 3 would have better graphics.

But then again XBOX 360 is going to come out earlier and has a game called Halo 3 launching.

I don't know which I should get, maybe I'll just flip a coin. If I can't find a coin then I'll just buy both.

160354[/snapback]

LOL you gotta be kidding me... buy those 2 right away ud be spending around 1000$+ jsut for the consoles themself man... and btw wat do you mean Xbox 360? I heard ppl talking about Playstation3... but never Xbox 360

Xbox 360 is scheduled to be out this holiday season. While the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Revolution are scheduled to be out next spring. The PlayStation 3 is going to be the most expensive but they are trying to find ways to reduce the price for its so it should be under $500 dollars. They recently took out the router it had so now theres only one ethernet port into it. :P