xisto Community
nightwolf

Say Hey 2 Me Johnathon

Whats up? I Neaver Really Posted Here. SO I AM Going To Now =) A little about meName: JohnathonAge: 12 almost 13 - July 30thWhat you do for Fun: Skateboard,Baseball, Web design, Gaming, Music and Hang out with my friends.Grade: 7th Grade ( Started late )Best Friend(s): Hmm hard to say Mike, steven and crisHave a GF: Yes And No - Sami LoL Mabey I Asked Out Cool High School GirlBest B-Day gift wold be: To get to hang out with my old friends and a crazy allie laptop.smoke/drink: Heck no i am a baseball player!Happy your done: ummm sure...

Hey.Is that how you spell your name? "Johnaton"? I've never seen it spelled that way before. Guess you learn something new everyday.Anyway, since you already have 40+ posts, I'll say "enjoy your stay here at Xisto" instead of "welcome to Xisto."Enjoy your stay and have fun posting!

Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay here and become active on the boards. There is a lot of great people who can help you out with anything - whether it be computer-related or not. I'm sure you've already found some topics/threads that are to you liking. I'm originally from Canada but I'm currently living in Japan, so if you have any Japan-related questions you want to ask me, feel free to send me a PM. I've been a member for about 3 months (and counting) and I have hosting, as well. Cheers!

Hi Johnathon,Welcome to the Xisto forums! As you already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, nice, knowledgable people here. Just post your questions & they'll be sure to help you out. Make some new friends & enjoy yourself.The website hosting really is the best you can find anywhereRGPHNX