xisto Community
atoz

Website Copier

interesting why download software when all you have to do is save the webiste on your computer hmmm my god that is so simple :)

interesting why  download software when all you have to do is save the webiste on your computer hmmm my god that is so simple :)

Open the thousands of links and save them one by one by yourself? Ohh,my god!

Open the thousands of links and save them one by one by yourself? Ohh,my god!

sanweikui, I am totally agree with you.

Saint_Michael how you perform this horrible task??????

now if that can download the database and complete php/cgi/perl codes of sites I WANT, then that would be great :) if it can just download a bunch of html pages with a bunch of graphics, i'm way past that phase. :) there is absolutely NO WAY iwill fill my hard drive (again) with gunk using these. i'd rather print those pageswhich i fancy keeping in store.

wow! i downloaded WinHttrack and now i can learn plenty of tutorials without connecting online. i'm on a dial-up connection and i running out of prepaid internet account so this thing is really a BIg help. and I am updating a website which I have not back-up, and i dont have to re-encode everything. :-)

now if that can download the database and complete php/cgi/perl codes of sites I WANT, then that would be great :) if it can just download a bunch of html pages
with a bunch of graphics, i'm way past that phase. :) there is absolutely NO WAY i
will fill my hard drive (again) with gunk using these. i'd rather print those pages
which i fancy keeping in store.

I agree, that would be sweet

Win HTTrack is very good copier. I learn HTML very easily after copying the tutorial websites . It is the best tool if you want to read turorial websites on slow connections.