xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What Are Your Views On The 1.13 Patch starcraft

hey to starcraft fans here,although warcraft series are the most popular games,starcraft is still active to players.the lovely Blizzard hasn't forgotten their diehard StarCraft players just yet,starcraft 1.13 patch was released offering fixes for a few well-known bugs, correction of display issues with the Korean Font and adjustments to the Player's in-game minimap...get better a lot in all.first we must thank blizzard who still look care SC in WC world period :unsure: certainly we should check and feel the new patch...what about you?What are your views on the 1.13 patch?if no comment about it,you should talk about SC you playing now? :D

Well, i'm not korean, nor german, and i dont use their email registry thing. So, the patch doesnt affect me at all.

hmm do u know what the path was REALLY about?? they say it was about the font problems and yest it partly was but in reality it was to fix the muta bug. For those of you that dont know what that was it was a bug hackers found that could allow you to make mutalisks with a drone yes with just a drone requiring no gas nor spire and it dosnt count as any more supply so in like first five minutes of game u could already have six muta. So of course they had to take care of that bug right away however most of the time billizard does not want to disclose the fact that the primary reason for new patchess is because of hacks simply because they dont want to make it look like to other hackers that there game is hackable which it is very hackable. If u want to stay up to date on whats up with sc go to gosugamers.net great site with news updated like six times a day. Oh and also i wish they would take there time and release ONE patch that could seriously lock down the code in sc so they wouldnt have to constantly release more and more patches causeing all my replays to be corrupted its really starting to get annoying.

I thought it was a hack that allowed the probe to turn into any building or mutalisks? It was called inhale. From what I know, the maker of the hack released the hack just to make Blizzard make a new patch.

lol um sorry bro but u heard wrong the probe dosnt change into anythign there use to be a hack that when u typed "inhale" u got unlimited gas. Get it? like inhale is taking in? so your geting unlimited gas but obviously blizzard would release a new patch for the hack i doubt he wanted it though considering THEN all his reps along with every one elses would be corrupted due to the fact that they are saved on 1.12 and when 1.13 comes out its screws up all old reps do to the fact that u cant run a replay on a differnt version then the one it was saved on.

Wow what a joke you hack? well i guess i was wrong no point in argueing with the the person that actually DID it i guess iw as wrong T_T but seriously how *BLEEP*ing pathetic any one that hacks.... all i can say is wow how lame u know the only reason they make thse patches is to prevent people like you from hacking and screwing up this great game if no NO one hacked ever there would be no need to keep updating and every time u update it corrupts all your replays and jsut makes a mess so um ya thx for tottally screwing every one else over.