xisto Community
Johnny

Comic Renders Xmen, fantastic four

Okay, I found a whole bunch of comics on my compy that I downloaded and never got around to reading, and I thought wow, these covers would make some sweet renders. So, a little work, and poof. I gots me some renders. Don't think they've been done before (I hope not), but if they have, my bad. Here's the first three I've done out of those.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Sorry about the cutoff on that one...the stupid cover had those barcodes and such in the way...)

Have fun guys. I'll be doing a bunch more later on, from Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Spawn, Green Lantern, and a bunch more X-men.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

hye johnny suggestion do a diagonal delete of the box then blur it just a bit, you were right about the johnny storm one nice might have to use it.

The johnny storm one is great, but I see some minor flaws on cyclops and magneto [i think thats him...was never much of an x-men fan...]. It's a bit choppy around the edges. They all look pretty good though

I like the first 2. I dont know why there are those weird square things cutting up the third magnetico one but i am going to use the second one. I will post the sig when i make it but they are all awesome. I cant wait to see more of your work in renders.

I like the first 2. I dont know why there are those weird square things

cutting up the third magnetico one but i am going to use the second

one. I will post the sig when i make it but they are all awesome. I cant

wait to see more of your work in renders.

168319[/snapback]

On the cover of the comic there are barcodes and marvel logos...I cut them out...maybe next time I'll just leave them...

Anyway, thanks.

you must have missed my post i quote it for you

hey johnny suggestion do a diagonal delete of the box then blur it just a bit,

that should help with the boxes :D

you must have missed my post i quote it for you

that should help with the boxes :D

168338[/snapback]

Nah, I saw it. And it's a good idea, but I think it might be better to just leave it next time...the sigger can do what they want with it. :D

There's three of them.

169430[/snapback]

The first one looked huge, and only the head loaded, so I assumed that you used his entire body. The rest never loaded also...but then again, no page ever fully loads on my computer. Go figure.