xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Halo 2 New Maps=cheaters thank you cheaters

Halo 2 was the greatest (online) FPS I've played in a long time, But now I dont even bother playing it online, why... because every one and there mom wants to cheat. :unsure: Making it the worst game ever, (thanks you cheaters!) granted you can only mod or hack levels that have been saved to your harddrive. ie: warlock and containment, not to mention the 5 new levels Bungie just released. It?s really not fun when people fly across the map, or shot you with one shoot with the battle rifle, because they have auto aim... Why must you cheat,... ??? Because you care more about the number next to your name??? Normally making up for the size of your man-hood? Sure Bungie has banned a few people for cheating, but the number of cheaters is growing an extreme exponential rate. Another thing is super jumps, or bungie jumps, call it what you want, many call this cheating also. I disagree; Bungie left those in the game on purpose. I dont know why, but its interesting. And the way you bought the game is the way its supposed be played. OK, Back to cheaters; Im a level 26 in slayer and honestly, every time warlock comes up in matchmaking, and i'm playing with people who are close to level 30 or higher, 4 out of 5 are cheaters...The only solution to this problem that I see is to pull these levels out of matchmaking. But there are still people with modded xboxs that run halo 2 off there harddrive, and I believe you can still hack all the levels in that case. So for now I'm retiring this hacked classic to my vault, hoping one day Bungie will put an end to this madness. :D

Yeah, hackers destroy games, but I think the real hackers do it for fun and because they like to hack official programmers, so I dont really blame them for having a cool time, except if they hack servers down etc.The ones that are really stupid are the guys who use hacks created by someone else, these are usally kids that want to own people, while they suck at the game themselves...

Any game starts to get pointless and boring once everyone starts to cheat. I still play a few online games, but have to make sure that everyone is going to play fair and square before I start the game.

dundun is right, if you dont want to play with hackers just go to the oringanal maps :D, but then there are still some hackers lerking around in those to :) hmm I am sort of confused now lol :unsure:

Well Any Online Game Is Going To Suck With Cheaters I Know That Even In Stock Maps Cheaters Get In Thats Why I Like Hostimng My Own Server Or Play On Servers With Anti Cheats On It. Note: Doesn't Chatch All BUt IT Helps Alot With The Cheaters. I Really See No Poin In Cheating In Less In One Player Mod. I Have One Thing To Say To Cheaters " Get The Heck Out Of The GAMES!!! "~Johnathon~PS. CHEATERS SUCK!!!

thats th reason i don't play online games cuz people cheat to get the high score. thank god for single play modes.