xisto Community
atoz

Great & the Fastest browsers

Hai everybody..

1) MYIE2 is one of the fastest browser in the world....

It ha many features like Popup Filter,Ad-Filter,Integrated Search Bar,Flash Saver...

Take it at MYIE2

2) Opera is also one of the fastest browser with the same features as MYIE2...

Take it at Opera.com

mozilla is the greatest thing since sliced bread...i tried it and was hooked instantaneously, so were some of my friends... every1 i konw luvs it. I only use IE whenever absoluetly neccessary!

I only use IE whenever absoluetly neccessary!

If a website doesn't work with mozilla, then it has been poorly designed and programmed (especially those active-x controls and proprietary tags; Why did microsoft invent such crap? Why? :rolleyes: ) because mozilla sticks to the w3 standard.

It is wise to use Mozilla Firefox browsers. Especially with IE DSO Exploit detected in SpyBot Search and destroy, integrated Popup stopper, Download manager, real W3C support (webdesigners knows what i am talking about).IE will be W3C certfied in Windows Longhorn. :rolleyes:

It is wise to use Mozilla Firefox browsers. Especially with IE DSO Exploit detected in SpyBot Search and destroy, integrated Popup stopper, Download manager, real W3C support (webdesigners knows what i am talking about).
IE will be W3C certfied in Windows Longhorn. :rolleyes:

Since SP2 IE also has a popup stopper buildin, the only big problem I have with IE is the lack of good .png and css2 support.
Btw I use firefox to and its great I must say :angry:

Umm about 2 days ago I read in the forum about Firefox, I donwloaded it, and right now I'm using it. I thinks is the best browser there is , after using it for a couple days. I also tried the one liked in this treahd adn well, I just didn't like it, kinda the same crap as IE, but well, some people like it, some people like Opera, IE.........I like Firefox :rolleyes:

MYIE2 is a very good browser. It is fast as well has some cool features also.It has popup blocker, flash saver etc. There are a no of plugins u can add..
a cool feature is to enable the right click which is disabled on some sites.

Firefox also has all the above features. And the most important thing is that it is not a IE clone like MYIE2.

hey rvovk, where did you hear that IE will get w3c certified in longhorn? Doesn't seem very ms-like (since they did that propertary stuff probally to shut down netscape). I find it unlikely that they dump active-x + all the propertary stuff which would mean alot of websites would have to rebuild stuff. Anyway... firefox rules, tabbed browsing is addicting :rolleyes: