xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

Gamertags

Post your Gamertag here if you play halo 2. im willing to join any clan thats good and at least a lvl 5. im a lvl 19 in team slayer cause thats all i play but sometimes a play double team and im a lvl 11 or 12.my gamertag is : sk8rjohn004

I wish I had XBOX Live right now. It sucks because all I play is 4 player split screen with all of my friends its not as fun as having your own screen and you always have to worry about screen watchers.I'm getting XBOX Live in the near future though because I just recently got a DSL connection.

Post your Gamertag here if you play halo 2. im willing to join any clan thats good and at least a lvl 5. im a lvl 19 in team slayer cause thats all i play but sometimes a play double team and im a lvl 11 or 12.

my gamertag is : sk8rjohn004

157995[/snapback]

lol im not trying to be mean or anything but lol level 5 clan? that is like five wins. i am a level 34 and i dont even player slayer that often at all. i usualy only play custom mlg games. i suggest you start playing some mlg gametypes. once u start to play mlg and get goood with teh battle rifle, you will notice that when you go into matchmaking you will be dominating with it. trust me on this one check out http://www.mlg.com/ if you want too.

Gamertags

My Current Gamertag is

- BluePwNaGe

My Current Clan: 3oD

If you are looking for a good clan to be in, Send me friend request and leave a message that you know me from Xisto or i will decline your friend request.

Or if you think you can beat me which i highly doubt it but you can try if you want to :)