xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Flash Programs Recommendations?

I was wondering if any of y'all could give me recommendations on a fairly easy to use flash software out there...I kinda need/want it but I really don't know where to start. I've never used it before but I hear using flash can be fun sometimes..Can any of you recommend a program/software and where to download/get it? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

yep, I recommend Macromedia Flash MX 2004 too, very nice program, easy to work.Problem? Not free.. :unsure:

I was wondering if any of y'all could give me recommendations on a fairly easy to use flash software out there...I kinda need/want it but I really don't know where to start. I've never used it before but I hear using flash can be fun sometimes..

Can any of you recommend a program/software and where to download/get it? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

157955[/snapback]

hey!!!, how do you, i saw your post a week ago but then i wasn't a member, now i can tell you some places you can visit, and one tip, into this places look at links sections this is your beginning point, sure you will find what you need! here we go;

kirupa.com tutorials, excelent!

flashkit.com tutorials, good

ultrashock.com tutorials, excelent!

favouritewebsiteawards.com inspiration, you will need it!

well few places, but as i told you, look out links section, and about flash, it is great for design and achieve incredible web experince with streamming media without a lot of confusing code lines, but you must consider the speed of your connection and how much resources you will spend, because everybody hasn't high speed connections.

good luck! :P

There are a lot of tools that export to swf and you can manipulate in flash, like swift 3d, a easy to use 3d modeling software, you can import from 3d studio max and then export to flash, theres also flax (guess the latest version was flax 2) which makes text animation into swf very fast with a set of pre-stablished animations...You can google for those

Better to use Macromedia Flash 8 now, I was first using Macromedia Flash MX when I was studying it, you better get it and try to learn it yourself and download some sources from other websites! ^_^

I think Sothink Glanda is best bcoz there is no need to define or coding effects in this software.All effect are pre defined,and u have to choose one to make a power flash movies and banners.

It also have scripting part where u can write yours own script to make flash Animations.To view its demo go to the site:

Official Site Link:
===========

http://www.sothink.com/

Take a look at this site for further information

I highly recommend Swish...so much easier for me then Macromedia. but i guess if u want to get indepth with the Flash language, Macromedia would be a good place to go to also, if ya got the money.