xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

ok since we did the topic of worst games and the best games its time for the hardes games now remember hardest games your played of all time so here is my list of the hardest games of all time.1- all the megaman games (ive yet to beat the originals)2- mike tyson punch out got to rn 2 on him that it3 origianal super mario bros (never beat that one)4 wizard and warriors 2 i doubt no one has beaten that unless they cheated 5- zelda6- kid icarus7- shinobi for sega8 terminator 2 for the arcade never beat well of course never pump that much cash into it either :)9-mortal kombat 1 in the arcade goro kept on kick my *bottom*10- friday the 13th

I think the hardest game I played was, FFX, and viewtiful joe .... I m also still stuck on them :)

------------------
please join my forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ffx was a joke yeah it took awhile due to level the crap out of all the characters but its was easy to beat took about 5 months

ffx was a joke yeah it took awhile due to level the crap out of all the characters but its was easy to beat took about 5 months

5 MONTHS! wow, I think the longest time I played a game was with VICE CITY, when I got bored of it in a week, .... I only played FFX for a week now, and I m on one of the latest levels, anyway, I think I will get the worst ending :) ....
--------------
please join my forums at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

well i do have a life outside video games and internet its called a job i believe hmmm thats right a job

i think Terminator for Sega Genesis was the hardest game I have EVER played.Diablo 2 single player is pretty hard now if you don't cheat (wasn't always hard, but it is now)

hi there!

i think the hardest game is Diablo 2 Expansionset with the "Chaos Empire" MOD (or say AddOn if u want)

Megaman was a cool game on the nintendo NES and the MarioBros was the easy'st game i've ever played :rolleyes:

but i've never beated the game "wizzards and warriors III" :angry:

mfg maxx

I havent completed most games I own just because I get stuck on a part for about two months and then give up and try another game :rolleyes: I go back to it later on though and if I cant do it then I chuck it out the window

The megaman's were great but tough. I remember on the one, once you'd basicly taken 10 hours to defeat all the boss's you'd have to fight each one again, except against two of them at a time. Those were the good days!

The hardest game I played was Robinsons Requiem. It a super realistic survival game where there are more than 100 ways for you to die. Pretty interesting to play for a while, until you realize there is no way you will manage to beat it.

Lets see the hardest game I ever played and got to beat was CFS3. That game had so much to do and only a short time which you could do it in. It's by far not the hardest game in the world but it was the hardest game I have ever played to beat. I had a lot of fun doing it though. It kept me up for hours at night, though work sucked in the morning.

HiI am a PC gamer only. I play when i have time, got to work everyday.Here are some impossible ones in my book:-Kiss:Psycho circus (Monsters galore, they won't stop coming, die, reload and do that again. Activated god mode about half way through.)-Wizardry: Nemesis (Your guy was so slow to fight that he would die everytime. Got tired of it and dropped it.)-Timelapse (Egyptian myst like game. Even with the walkthrough i couldn't figure out some of the puzzles.)Patrick