xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Tips: When You Know She Flirts With You just some tips from my point of view

Hey cool advice.  They are kinda cool.  and most of them are right like im always looking at the guy i like when not looking, i do play-hard to get- but uno sometimes i get tired and somtimes i cross my legs when im flirting but somtimes they end up trying to touch my legs which i dont like.  But when i have a boyfriend i dont let him see my parents they dont want me o get involved in all that stuff.

Oh yeah like you said when i guy can talk about his feelings i think that thats soooo sexy  ^_^

194899[/snapback]

Yeah haha ^_^ , and you know. when they talk about their feelings you don't have to guess anymore I mean, that will save so many misunderstandings in your (friend) realtionship, and like this you experience a whole different relationship. You know what you can expect from the other one and how he thinks about you..

just a way of communicating.. ^_^

You know girls think guys are deep and just playing stupid. The smartest guy in the world could be outsmarted by a pretty girl who is as dumb as forrest gump. We don't play stupid, we are stupid, at least when it comes to girls. Girls are so complicated, I mean what could upset a guy Like scratches in his paint, or the oil light coming on, a lot of times does not upset a girl. And also if girls wouldn't be so dog gone cute and cuddly as lumberjacks say, guy wouldn't be so imtimidated. If it didn't take a post for guys to even try to get a grasp on what girls are thinking, the world would be a lot better. But any ways thanks for the post, maybe I'll ask the girl I like out.

I do some of those, but playing with her hair? That seems so gay? And most black girls are so protective of their hair, its like they have a force feild around it. Its crazy.

Don't knock playing with the hair! I love playing with a girls hair. My gf is Latina and she doesn't seem to mind at all. :)