xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fable_geddes

Don't Trust another song by me

i only got lyrics so if u want to send me some music fell freeVerse 1We were standin there,i was waitin for somethin' to happen,When it happened, She freaked outand she was scared,and then i realizedPre chorus:You shouldn'tChorus:Trust!,Don't Trust,Anyone, With ur secretsDon't trust anyone with stuff u noVerse 2She said,"don't worry"I'm worryin'please tell me,She said Look there,Over there stood her ex-boyfriend and the it happenedPre ChorusYou shouldn'tChorusTrust!,Don't Trust,Anyone,With your secrets,Don't trust anyone with stuff u no!Verse 3 (Screaming)I walked over there and pushed him to the ground!He looked up and said "please don't" I couldn't control it all i saw wasBridge She was screamin'I had wash my hands and quickly run awayShe was screamin', she was screaminI had to wash my hands and quickly run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chorus x3