xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Few Tips From Hiding That You Love A Girl

Here is a few tips you should keep in mind if you like a girl and dont want ppl to know, and u flirt with her.1)if you like do something to her that looks like ur flirting with her dont do it until she does it to u, or esle it makes it to obvious.2)NEVER do serious things that will jsut blow ur cover, eg. hugging her in front of your class when you dont want pl to know u like her.3) Don't hang out in public-.- a classmate sees u ur in deep *BLEEP*...4) Only go to her house on a day when none of her friends come to her house any time of the day...That is all i got for now....

yeah in agreement why hide it unless its one of girls that like to move around alot all that secret crush stuff is the 5th and 6th grade. i would disagree with this whole topic well of course don't go buck wild that your scoring the hot cheerleader on the internet then you really got some problems. btw the way I SCORED WITH THE HOT CHEERLEADER!!!! WOOHOOO.

What's the point? If you never hang out in public, how are you going to get anywhere?Just dumb. You must be in like middle school or something... And if nobody flirts first, because they want to hide that they like each other, nothing will be accomplished.This... is just so... dumb. "DO NOT LOOK AT HER IN THE EYES!" "NEVER REFER TO HER AS HER NAME! ONLY SAY 'SHE' OR 'THAT *BLEEP*' OR ELSE YOUR COVER IS BLOWN!" I'm sorry... its just a silly idea... and not worth it.I think more guys need more help letting a girl know that he does like her. Try to make a list like that...

Here is a few tips you should keep in mind if you like a girl and dont want ppl to know, and u flirt with her.

1)if you like do something to her that looks like ur flirting with her dont do it until she does it to u, or esle it makes it to obvious.

2)NEVER do serious things that will jsut blow ur cover, eg. hugging her in front of your class when you dont want pl to know u like her.

3) Don't hang out in public-.- a classmate sees u ur in deep *BLEEP*...

4) Only go to her house on a day when none of her friends come to her house any time of the day...

That is all i got for now....

157762[/snapback]

first off yea its dumb to hide your feelings for a girl, unless she is off the market or something...and secondly, i hang out with girls in public dont mean im in love with em, and i hug girls out sida class and stuff like that dont mean i love em, i go to their house and just hang out and *BLEEP* dont mean i love em...a lot of that stuff is very childish if u ask me...but even if it wasnt u should never hide your feelings because if u really love her it would kill you not to be with her...and if u wait to long and someone else takes her its gonna hurt u even more so hiding ur feelings isnt a good idea...

Here is a few tips you should keep in mind if you like a girl and dont want ppl to know, and u flirt with her.

1)if you like do something to her that looks like ur flirting with her dont do it until she does it to u, or esle it makes it to obvious.

2)NEVER do serious things that will jsut blow ur cover, eg. hugging her in front of your class when you dont want pl to know u like her.

4) Only go to her house on a day when none of her friends come to her house any time of the day...

157762[/snapback]

Hiding your feelling about anything is not healthy, first of all. Second of all, I'm to young to be 'in love'. Seriously are you still in Middle school? This is very...stupid, I guess that's the word to describe it. Don't do it till she does it to you? What kind of BS is that? The whole point of 'doing it first' is to see if she likes you back. I hang out with boys in public all the time, what the big deal if people see you? This is like some wierd guide to how to stalk a chick :unsure:

157762[/snapback]

I think this trick might back fire you man. I am afraid that your girlfriend will start thinking that you scare to call her your GF in public. She can also think that you just want to have fun with you and then you will leave her thats why you dont want people to know that you like her.

And i have seen its happening in real. it happend with one of my friend.

i know im repeating what others have said but if you love a girl you shouldn't hide it, let her know, get it off your chest and that way if she feels the same ya'll can progress, if she rejects you atleast you cant regret not telling her and wondering if she felt the same or not...you'll know... and if you truly love the girl you cant hide the fact you love her so even your tips wouldn't even help you

One question though. What if your shy to show your love how much you love her? It doesn't make sense. Although sometimes people have trouble expressing there care and love towards someone else they love.

thats a reasonable assumption, im a shy person myself, it took a while to say those three favorite words, to my gf, i use my humor to break the ice at the beginning of the relationship, which has benefited me greatly. of course spending time with her and getting to know her as a person has help to.

I completely agree, if your a shy person use your humor, use your natural gifts to impress your date, girlfriend, etc. Also you cannot be funny the whole time, you have to get serious and talk about serious issues like "children".Hope it helped!

I think a lot of you guys are getting it a bit wrong...I believe the idea was to show your love for a girl to HER, but not to everyone ELSE. Either way, I still say it's better to show her and the rest of the world. ;)

well it could go either way, its not like we go on a webcam and do it in front of millions, the romatic stuff is private between two people and stay that way because it means to both people that they are true to their feelings for that person. but you know how some people are mostly guys who like to make public their "conquests", i say if you want a happy relationship don't brag to your friends that you got some of the presidents daughter or something like that. be true tp yourself and be true to your loved one.