xisto Community
theconman

The Worst Thing I Had Ever Done In A Relationship

I went to a party my girl's friend was having. So I'm there... not knowing anybody, and I meet this kid whos pretty cool, and I'm chilling with him cause my girl wanted to run off somewhere or whatever. So one thing leads to another, and I got this girl giving me a lapdance. I dont think I even know her... But damn... it felt nice so I didnt mind. So she gets the great idea to turn around, and starts dry humping me.

Which apparently is a big problem... Because I was talking my girlfriend later and she had no problem with the other girls giving me lapdances, just the dry sex. So sunday we didnt speak. And Monday didn't go too well. Tuesday we broke parted ways, because I felt bad, and she had obvious reasons to do so. So our relationship lasted 5 days.

This happened in September. And it still haunted me all the way to June. Because *surprise* everybody knows this girl. And that night a bit later, I sat and talked to this girl. And damn. Fugly, and just not fun to be around. So not only was everybody giving me *BLEEP*, I was even able to stand up for myself because I was so disgusted too. I have a feeling that its not going to be gone by next school year...

The moral of this story is:

Meet the people your going be cheating with, beforehand.

The moral of this story is:

Meet the people your going be cheating with, beforehand.

157661[/snapback]

:unsure::D I think the moral of your story should be "don't cheat at all if you have something good going with your current relationship."

You can't have cake and eat it too. If the relationship had worked out with the girl you met at a party, would you feel this badly about it? Besides, if your ex-girlfriend was a good relationship you shouldn't been swayed by a momentary attraction caused by lust. Don't you think?

Well, my two cents anyway.

Ahhh, that's got to stink. That's another reason why you shouldn't cheat period, or as you said, make sure you know them beforehand, or at least what they look like LOL

Well for one it must have taught you to not cheat on your girlfriend no matter what since its just inconsiderate and rude. However, as we all know that we all make mistakes growing up especially with girls (i know i did and still am at college). The best way to look at it is that in the end its the past and you can just learn from it. Finally, the comment about it not being forgotten by next school year, it will. Trust me things blow over very quickly in high school and even in college. Yeah, some of your friends might continue to tease you about it but just laugh with them and laugh at yourself becuase in the end who cares what others think. All you have to worry about is whether or not you are happy with yourself and that you have learned from a mistake. O and trust me, i have heard worse stories and they all have gotten over them and so have everyone who saw it happening so just forget it.

:unsure::D I think the moral of your story should be "don't cheat at all if you have something good going with your current relationship."

You can't have cake and eat it too. If the relationship had worked out with the girl you met at a party, would you feel this badly about it? Besides, if your ex-girlfriend was a good relationship you shouldn't been swayed by a momentary attraction caused by lust. Don't you think?

157665[/snapback]

[agree]

yea exactly like how fffanatics said ...it will blow over some other guy will do something or osmething will happen that will cause people to stop talking about u...and there were always be other girls so dont just get stuck on one girl...if she dumped you who cares go talk to other girls and meat a different one(one that u like)

First of all, let me say sorry. It's a bummer to have difficulties in any relationship, but especially (as for what seems to be your case) if the relationship was good.

My response to this may be more useful though. Let me tell you that I can't blame you for accepting a nice lapdance, and you shouldn't be too ashamed for giving in to your natural desires. What I mean to say is, it is natural for guys to allow themselves to give in to the opportunity.

What I say is wrong with your (ex) girlfriend is that she didn't believe that you were a good candidate for a long-term relationship. Guys and girls alike search for both casual partners as well as committment. If your girlfriend didn't want to accept the "dry sex" but was okay with a lapdance, she was maybe somewhere in between the two. But seeing that she was upset by it enough to break up with you, she was probably more interested in a committed relationship. Now what most people, girls included, don't realize is that what girls want in committment is love. Not just that the man stay monogamous. She wants to believe that you're going to stay with her and not be taken away by another woman. So by knowing that you were giving in to your desires, I'd say that what she was concerned by is that you might cheat on her in the future and hence, stop providing the benefits to her as a couple.

157665[/snapback]

Here's the thing... I didn't really have anything good with my current relationship. We had been dating for 2 days. And I had only known her for about 3 weeks, not even. So there wasn't really too much a real connection there...

Well for one it must have taught you to not cheat on your girlfriend no matter what since its just inconsiderate and rude. However, as we all know that we all make mistakes growing up especially with girls (i know i did and still am at college). The best way to look at it is that in the end its the past and you can just learn from it. Finally, the comment about it not being forgotten by next school year, it will. Trust me things blow over very quickly in high school and even in college. Yeah, some of your friends might continue to tease you about it but just laugh with them and laugh at yourself becuase in the end who cares what others think. All you have to worry about is whether or not you are happy with yourself and that you have learned from a mistake.

O and trust me, i have heard worse stories and they all have gotten over them and so have everyone who saw it happening so just forget it.

And it did. The moral I said was just making light of the situation. Every person I date teachs me something. I learn from all of my many mistakes. And now I dont cheat. Haven't since, and dont plan to again.

And yeah, things have blown over a bit, its mostly just this one kid who brings it up cause hes a *BLEEP*. But yeah, it'll be a whole nother year and a new beginning.

And the only bad thing about it was that I cheated on my girl, at a party she invited me too, pretty much infront of her. Thats the part I'm really ashamed of.

Thanks for the advice, and trust me. I've learned alot from this whole ordeal, and hopefully I wont be posting another story later...

And I had only known her for about 3 weeks, not even. So there wasn't really too much a real connection there...

157739[/snapback]

Hm...you're gonna have to teach me how you got a girlfriend in 3 weeks. :unsure:

Anyway, the situation arose, and sure, it might have been tempting, but you shouldn't have gone through with it...it obviously just screwed things up for you...

ouch!!! suggestion keep the lights on next time your giving a free lap dance at a party it might save you a relationship of course this topic gives me an ideaTop ten thing not to do in relationship10. Ooops9. Brb baby and come back 3 hours later from another bar.8. making your date pay for the dinner and the movie7. singing to britney spears.6. saying "man your mom is hot"5. Did i mention OOOPS!!!4. getting to 4 base on the first date3. calling your bf/gf a different name2. Using cheap pick up lines1. Hey baby this is my new girlfriend/boyfriend ***insert name here***

ouch!!! suggestion keep the lights on next time your giving a free lap dance at a party it might save you a relationship of course this topic gives me an idea

Top ten thing not to do in relationship

10. Ooops

9.  Brb baby and come back 3 hours later from another bar.

8.  making your date pay for the dinner and the movie

7.  singing to britney spears.

6.  saying "man your mom is hot"

5.  Did i mention OOOPS!!!

4.  getting to 4 base on the first date

3.  calling your bf/gf a different name

2.  Using cheap pick up lines

1.  Hey baby this is my new girlfriend/boyfriend ***insert name here***

157746[/snapback]

Um...you say some weird stuff sometimes Mike.

And 4th base is home plate.

4 base home plate we all know what it means, buts that what im good for saying some weird stuff but most of those are true one way or another. i see it alot in the world especially the oops part :unsure:

The worst thing i did in a relationship was cheating. I cheated the guy, and then broke up. Later on I told him I was cheating ...and now im almost 2 years with the same guy i cheated on...he forgave me imediately cause he confessed he really really loved me, and wanted to gget back together...But I have to say, we had just started the relationship, and I wasn't really serious yet, and I thought he wasn't serious with me either, thought it would be over after a few days....but here we are,, 2 years together, and happy.... Since then I never cheated again!

I have never cheated and never will. Though it is pretty hard to cheat on someone if you don't have a girlfriend to cheay on. lol. Never had a girlfriend. Its sad. But I am still young. No I am not a 10 year old. I am considered Junior High. Final year. Though we call it middle school. So I am young and dun gotta worry. Sorry bout the break up though.

Bad luck mate .. actually your girlfriend should take some responsibility for just abandoning you at a strange party!come'on, if a girl is going to come onto you (unless she's extremely ugly) most guys won't complain ..