xisto Community
TeamOuT

Whats Your Favourite Rts Game? favourite rts game.

My favourite real time strategy is by far Starcraft Brood War. I dont think any game can beat it. Has soo many people on Battle.net playing and its soo fun. What other RTS's do you like?

I like Age Of Mythology due to the huge online community, and the fact I've played the previous games in the series. Its easy to understand, but can be turned into loads of small variants through the use of triggers and scenarios. Its a great game and I've never got bored of it.

I like many. I like starcraft the most, but I must pay respects to my first RTS game ever, Age of Empires 2. I also like Rise of Nations, good graphics and good gameplay. Overall great game. Hmmm... I played Warcraft 3 when I borrowed it from my friend, and that game was pretty neat. I love how it had RPG elements in it, as I love the game Dungeon Siege. It's like Dungeon Siege and other RTS-like RPG games, so it figures that I would like RPG-like RTS games :unsure:

I have played a lot of rts already, but my favorite atm is Warcraft III. The expension makes it even better because you have more units, so you can make more strategy's. Warcraft totaly roxx online. Me and my friend always play in a team and you can also join clans and go for clan stats.

I have played a lot of rts already, but my favorite atm is Warcraft III. The expension makes it even better because you have more units, so you can make more strategy's. Warcraft totaly roxx online. Me and my friend always play in a team and you can also join clans and go for clan stats.

165187[/snapback]

My favorite is starcarft broodwar like alot of other ppl i also like command and conquer thats a pretty good one to but as i said starcraft brood war is my favorite im making a clan on there right now which is why im postin on the forums alot today

hmmm i would have to say StarCraft and Age Of Mythology are my top favorit Rt games right now Starcraft bc i gots me a clan and its going good and AoM bc its a rly fun game lol

i like wracraft RoC and FT more~since the story is captivating and i does have he rpg feel in it~i even get some custom maps and such to get to play missions with a story embedded in it ^^

I like the Command and Conquer games. Also age of mythology. Dawn of War is also a good game. And i'm seeking for a new one, so if some1 knows a good one....tell me.

Starcraft forever. That game will always be the king of rts games. In second place for me is age of mythology, best "age of" game by far. After that it has to be Red alert 2. These are games that will be around for years and years to come.