xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeamOuT

Verse - Me Not Rapping Is Like a rap i made

Its Like?Me not writing is like,The world not fighting,Being teared up,And not comeback biting.Me not writing is like,The world not fighting,Being teared up,And not comeback biting.Me not writing is like,Saying everyone in this worlds alike,When they not,So stay listen to what I got,Cuz I got a lot to say,As I speak try to imagine the image I portray,As I open in up detail,The picture will start to disarray,Because today,Isn?t yesterday,And every other day,Is a new one to play.This type of writing is for anyone,From the ones that pray,To the ones that choose not to obey,This is the type of music,To make everyone sway,Cuz im the one to convey,The message that everyone wants to say,Everyone wants to display,Cuz everything I say is real,Nothing about this life is surreal,So pay attention while Ill heal,You can sit back,Relate, and start to feel,My real rap appeal.Me not writing is like,The world not fighting,Being teared up,And not comeback biting.Me not writing is like,The world not fighting,Being teared up,And not comeback biting.

*BLEEP*... Its a bit choppy... I tried to rap along, but maybe the beat I was using is pretty fast, and it was my first time reading through... But it was pretty sick. I could hear somebody spitting this azz fast. I dont really understand the hook though...From what your saying, you not writing is a good thing... And it'd be very easy to misunderstand that last two lines, and be thought of as your writings get teared, so you come back biting other people's raps...The hook needs a bit of work... But I dont know. I'm not too great at writing hooks either. Still nice. I like it.