xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cardsuwant

Bt Voyager 2100 Wireless Router Goods and Bads

BT VOYAGER 2100 (WIRELESS ROUTER)

the Bt Voyager 2100 is a good piece of kit and a lot better than belkin Wireless routers.

The minimun speed i would advise to work at is a BT BroadBand Connection of 512kb (thats minimum)

In the 2100 package from pcworld you usually get a wireless router box with two aerials, you also get a Pci card that plugs into a usual computer with an aerial and you also get a Bt card to slide into a laptop.

The frequency and the connection is rather good. You can take the laptop into the garden and still use it...

If you wanted to know more go to: BT and you can find more out there

LOL i am still using my BT voyoger 100 USB ADSL modem that i got from BT 2 year ago. I was thinking to switch to 2mb with BT or serious-surt or somehting like that, i do not remember the ecatly name, but i can find that in http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ again. Do you know if my modem support the new bt 2mb plan?