xisto Community
eXceem

Cashbin! Amazing site, just got paid

This site is legit.. i got paid..

You get paid for completing offers/clicking links, you get paid every ÂŁ30 via PayPal/cheque.

Most free offers pay ÂŁ1 or less, there are other offers for putting through an application for a loan, where you get paid ÂŁ10 - ÂŁ20 for different companies.

I just put through applications on all the loan sites, they are completely no obligation and I got ÂŁ30 in two days!

This is the best site for sure..

They give you ÂŁ3 for signing up!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN - shortened link.

:unsure:

Notice from snlildude87:
Nice trick. Find a URL shortening service and encode your referral link there.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Did you actually "receive" the money?

157345[/snapback]

It's pretty clear in the post that I did..

I recieved Ł30 via PayPal, I need another Ł9 for my next payment.

So if i get this right, your the one whose going to get paid if i sign up. I mean it is a refferal program right. Because i'm thinking that if you were really making money that easy you wouldn't want to advertise that fact. Most people i know would keep that kind of info for themselves for very close friends.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

157381[/snapback]

You get ÂŁ3 for signing up, I get the same.. and I think its 5% of anything you make.

Too bad it isnt USD...I would do it but i live in the united states and i can only use USD. But if i try the the thing out will it convert the money to us dollars? If it does that then i will do it

This site is legit.. i got paid..

You get paid for completing offers/clicking links, you get paid every Ł30 via PayPal/cheque.

Most free offers pay Ł1 or less, there are other offers for putting through an application for a loan, where you get paid Ł10 - Ł20 for different companies.

I just put through applications on all the loan sites, they are completely no obligation and I got Ł30 in two days!

This is the best site for sure..

They give you Ł3 for signing up!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN - shortened link.

:P

Notice from snlildude87:
Nice trick. Find a URL shortening service and encode your referral link there.

157342[/snapback]

this website is aload of *BLEEP* ive been on it for months and earned over Ł100 and did they payout, did they *BLEEP*, dont waste your time on that piece of *BLEEP*.