xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

My Next Creation cmatcmextra

This is my next signature creation...

Posted Image

Please don't post one line comments such as "i like it" or "that's a rubbish sig". Try and say what parts of it you like and what parts you dislike so I can improve my sig for next time :unsure:

Other than that please post comments good or bad...

Okay, here goes:What I like:The background is interestingWhat could be worked on:The text could be blended better, maybe a matching color and overall better look.Colors: Kind of not matching, blehMay I ask what program you used for this?

OK here is my critic. I like your background very much however, the colors are very hard to blend with text and such so i would recommend a color overlay on it to a more normal color. Your text has a nice font but the color does not look right on the background. Also, i would recommend blending it a little better with at drop shadow and such so that it seems to be on the background and not just typed on top of it. Finally, i dislike the red spray paint lines that are one the top left, right and bottom middle of the sig. I would just drop them and maybe add something like a fire or lightning render to just spice up those sides. Hopes this help

yeah im im agreement he background is find but the text is nt workig for it.

i dont like it becuase all you seem to have done is get a picture and then add some text on top of that, and the text looks bad mainly becuase of the colour you've used as it doesnt fit in with the rest of the sig

It's blended poorly, there is visible JPEG distortion, the scratched-out text looks like it says "bigot" [which would make little sense], the colors are discordant, and I don't even know where to begin with the pink snowmen.