xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aft3rdawn

Hello

Hey everyone my name is ryan I am new here as you can probobly tell.

157029[/snapback]

Hello Ryan, how do you do? I am new here also how do you find this site? me from my friend, anyway both you and me welcome to this site? no body welcome me when I came in... anyway I find this site very interesting, see, there 's a lot of topics here wherein you can learn many things about computers. Hope you and I and the rest of the member enjoy the rest of our spare time here....

WELCOME!!!

Hello Ryan and 'youngHUNTER'. Welcome to Xisto. As both of you have figured it out already, this forum is one of the unique forums you will ever come across. The age group extends from pre-teen to pushing 70's (so I've been told) :unsure:You will find some members are taking advantage of the free hosting and some members are here to share knowledge and interests. Whatever your needs may be, just remember that whenever you have questions feel free to PM (private message) moderators or use the shoutbox (located at the top of the screen) as quick chatting line. There are some strict guidance that every member should adhere to, and those key elements are listed in my signature (located at the end of this post).Feel free to reach out should there be any other question. Please keep in mind that the quickest way of finding an answer may be searching through past posts or reading FAQ. Make sure your trays are in up right position, seat belt buckled and ready for take-off. Once again, welcome aboard to Xisto.

Hi Ryan and 'youngHUNTER',Welcome to the forums. Lots of really friendly, knowledgable, helpful people here. If you have any Q's or problems ..just post.. someone is allways available to help you out. Enjoy the webhosting also.. Its reallY THE BEST anywhere. no BS :unsure:RGPHNX

Hi Ryan, and welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. Hope you come back often and check out some of the other topics and threads here. I'm originally from Canada, but I'm cyrrently living in Japan. If you have any questions related to Japan, feel free to send me a message. See you on the boards!