xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17.com Banner

Why is it black and white with a hint of red? That looks very very basic, and I don't think anyone will click on it. Right now, it looks like you pasted a bunch of stuff onto a canvas and called it a banner. If you could make it a little bit more colorful, I think it could look decent. Also, that font that you used for Xisto.com looks random. It would go great, however, in a gangster sig, but not on a banner. Stick to normal fonts that one can easily read. If you're going to put "Paid Hosting", I think you have to say how much the paid hosting is, and I would put it in this case because the paid hosting is really cheap. Speaking of paid hosting, Xisto does not offer paid hosting.

It's not very eyecatching and you haven't put in the best features of this hosting service. Lots of hosts offer php, perl and mysql; but do they offer *unlimited mysql databases, *unlimited subdomains, *cpanel10, *fantastico 2, *free web hosting support forums? It needs colourful graphics, a background colour/picture, eye-catching text and perhaps a small animation. Next to a banner with the aforementioned features it wouldn't stand much of a chance.

O....K...., That Really Cool If You Have a White Web Page BUt Than If You Have A Dif color than it looks weird mabey make back ground tranpernet. So it well go with any site. I Like The Little Dude Off To The Left lol funny it's all good 6/10

Wow when I first saw it I thought it looked tiny! It looks very "ghetto" (as in gangster) and has that kind of rough look which I don't think fits in well with many other graphics in Xisto. Also, you could spice it up instead of having plain black and white, it's way to simple! You need something that's different, 3d, eye-popping! Nice try though but next time think about something of a softer image and try not to go to that kind of gangster look, don't don't don't forget color! Most of these colors are bluish and try to make it fit in with the rest of the site. :P

it's very dark and not fit on Xisto it looks more rockish style...but thnks for showing it at least you can approved and create new one to submit...just make it more clearer and i think you must leave the black color... :)