xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels 20 Sigs Galore 20 bran new sigs for your viewing

Err...for the pop up ones, make it a .png file on a transparent background...its showing up as white...Whoops, hit wrong button..anyways...You sigs need...1) Hard to read text, Needs a border2) Border on bottom part, and save it as a png on a transparent background3) Same as no.24) Blend in renders and text a bit 5) Looks good/complete to me6) Can't read white text next to render7) Monotone, no real style of brushing so it makes it look kind of odd8) Border9) A bit big dont you think? o_o Also lower opacity for the black lightning things10) Work on text...it doesn't match

Alrighty commented on them at NOS, and I'm too lazy to retype it, so I'll just copy it.

"Sorry bro...it looks like you rushed them, and they came out pretty sad...some are pretty good, but just not inter material. Why's my name on one of them though?

BTW...

Posted Image

That would have to be the best of all of them. Best of ALL your stuff, actually. Text and underline need work though."

BTW, to all you non-designer people, NOS is a new graphics forum we're on, and inter is short for intermediate, the middle of the three graphics ranks. I'm not even called intermediate material there, so you can kinda tell what level of designing it is.

Most need quite a bit of work, but Phyre seemed to cover it.

Posted Image

Would be the best one out of them... and the second best in my opinion is

Posted Image

Keep working on them, I know you could do better with the borders...

Quite a collection of sigs you created there. All of them look very good, although the text is hard to read in some of them. Were all of them made with Photoshop, by the way?

As shigajet said, the text in a lot of the sigs are hard to read Saint_Michael. I think generally, it's the thing that lets you down.Otherwise, overall, the brushing in the sigs are pretty good.