xisto Community
quiksilver

The Xbox360 the truth and the rumors...

I have heard many things about this Xbox 360. I have never played any games on the xbox. I haven't heard anything bad about it.I have heard some things that I don't know if are true or not because of who was telling me it.Ok, will it be like a tivo?Can I use the internet?What other great features will it have?If it has the two things stated above and more plus the fact that it will be a next generation video game system it should be magnificant.-quik

quiksilver I would recommend visiting XBOX360.com. They have a lot of information over there and can answer all of your questions and then some that you don't even know.I've also learned that you will be able to turn on your XBOX 360 with your controller and you can have customizable face plates.

The 360 wiill be basically a mega system. It will be alittle lessthen the ps3 but it will be great. With 500 mhz and a huge memory disk the XBOX360 will be a huge it.

I've heard the Xbox360 will be prices around 400-500 dollars. The 360 will also have HDTV, which will definetly improve the sound by a lot. It will also have better graphics, I mean what's the point of making a new console that doesn't have better graphics then the last?Features?Uhm, I don't know what you mean "Will it be like TiVo", so I don't know.Internet access? Meaning surfing the web? Or Xboxlive? It will definetly have XboxLive, it would be a huge disadvantage if it didn't!I mentioned the other feeatures above too.About being free.. It's just the same pricing as the old Xbox, live will cost monthly as before, and the rest will be p2p as on the old xbox.

The 360 will be in the 350 dollar range when it hits next year. And it will come with LIVE enabled. All that will be needed is an internet cable.

The 360 will be in the 350 dollar range when it hits next year. And it will come with LIVE enabled. All that will be needed is an internet cable.

161578[/snapback]

Wow. It's going to set you back $350? Ouch.

On the other hand, the design does look pretty impressive.

Wow. It's going to set you back $350? Ouch.

On the other hand, the design does look pretty impressive.

161601[/snapback]

Actually, there will be 2 versions of the 360...one at $299, the other at $399. The greater one will have the wireless controler, a HDD upgrade, and something else.....can't remember at the moment.

Give it a year, and the prices of both will drop a whole lot, which is what I'm definatly gonna be waiting for.

As far as the TiVo thing, I don't believe that will be a feature. That would mean that the 360 would have to have both a calbe input and outupt (not the old RF cable....actuall cable jacks built into the system).

And Steve, it's the graphics core that runs at 500 mhz.....the actual processor speed clocks in around (correct me if I'm wrong) 3 core processors running at 3.2 ghz each. Just a tiny bit more powerful that the current xbox :)