xisto Community
DeathLock

The Girl You Could Never Have...

ok well there is usually one girl u wanted at one point but never got...for me it was this one girl in my english class...i mean she was like perfect i luv'd talking to her and she was like pretty easy to talk to...and she wasnt extremly hot but i for some reason really liked her...but i could never get with her, because we hung out with completly different people, and just to much stuff so we could never hang out outside of school...but i still think about her till this day...so if u ever find a girl that u really like...just go for it and dont care what mihgt happen...cuz i stiill think about that girl to this day and i always think what would have happen if i just went for it even though it wouldnt of worked out most prolly :/

ok well there is usually one girl u wanted at one point but never got...for me it was this one girl in my english class...i mean she was like perfect i luv'd talking to her and she was like pretty easy to talk to...and she wasnt extremly hot but i for some reason really liked her...but i could never get with her, because we hung out with completly different people, and just to much stuff so we could never hang out outside of school...but i still think about her till this day...so if u ever find a girl that u really like...just go for it and dont care what mihgt happen...cuz i stiill think about that girl to this day and i always think what would have happen if i just went for it even though it wouldnt of worked out most prolly :/

156901[/snapback]

I agree with you. We are all going to pass on eventually so why not go for what we want and not care what people think of us.

Enjoy Life.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tommorrow

There was this girl named Kay in the 8th grade...she was probably the hottest girl at school if you think of a perspective for an 8th grader. But anyway, her and I had hung out pretty much all summer, and then when school starts, we hung out even more.

The day I was going to ask her out, the friggen day, one of my friends beat me to it. He has overall better looking, and was ripped as hell (he just got out of a year of military school). And she said yes. So they went out all year, and each day, each minute, each second, Kay was drawn farther away from our friendship.

Near the end of the year, they broke up, our friendship started growing closer. I asked her out, but I was rejected(kind of ironic lol). Our friendship started falling apart again, but I had to move about a month before the school year ended, I haven't talked to her since the day I left NJ to move to Texas..

Man I wanted her, but I never did... It's all good though, it wouldn't have lasted since I had to move :unsure:

Yeah it sucks definitely when you don't get the girl you want. It happened to me, and I still think about this girl to this day. We go back years and I never seem to be able to get over her. I talked to her about my feelings awhile back, but she pulled off the "lets be friends" move. But being her friend just makes it worse for me, because everytime I see her I get the feelings flowing again, its just not good for me...sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell her the fact that if we are not to be together then I'm going to have to call off the friendship...kind of a tough spot for me eh?

O.o well, for the past two months or so I've been hanging out with this girl (Who's totally amazing. I'm talking greatest girl in the world, and not just in looks.) and supposedly we're best friends and all this stuff, and we've gone on a few dates here and there but um....yeah, I just found out she's had a boyfriend for a couple weeks now.I mean, isn't that the kind of stuff that happens in like...third grade? JEEZ. :unsure: So yeah, I'm kinda torn up about that, and she's been avoiding me for like a week now...just about to call it quits. :D

O.o well, for the past two months or so I've been hanging out with this girl (Who's totally amazing. I'm talking greatest girl in the world, and not just in looks.) and supposedly we're best friends and all this stuff, and we've gone on a few dates here and there but um....yeah, I just found out she's had a boyfriend for a couple weeks now.

I mean, isn't that the kind of stuff that happens in like...third grade? JEEZ. :unsure:

So yeah, I'm kinda torn up about that, and she's been avoiding me for like a week now...just about to call it quits. :D

157271[/snapback]

dam that must sux...but i mean i wouldnt say call it quits...first see how serious she is with her bf...and also just talk to her, u never know maybe she likes u to but she just cant comfront u and she might brake up for the guy for you and if she wont then whocares atleast u tried...but wtvr u do good luck and i hope it turns out for the best

Actually, she just broke up with the guy, and we're going to the movies sometime soon. I'm utterly confused. :unsure:

157518[/snapback]

haha glad to hear man...good luck at the movies...hope u get some action :D lol

haha glad to hear man...good luck at the movies...hope u get some action  :unsure:  lol

157523[/snapback]

Lol, me too. Somehow I doubt it'll happen though. :D

Lol, me too. Somehow I doubt it'll happen though. :unsure:

157529[/snapback]

dont rush.. ull ezly get bored. lol

AA is walking on a road, an angel came and told him this: (walk down this road without turning around, pick up the largest rock u can see, you can onli pick up 1 rock once and i will give u gold according to the size of the rock). As AA was walking down the road, he sees a big rock, but he figured he will get a bigger one later, so he kept on walking, utill the end, the angel came bak, and in AA's hand, was a little rock. Angel doesnt know why, so AA said: "This is the last rock i see...i saw a big rock but i past it...." So angel smiled and say: (THIS IS LOVE)

AA is walking on a road, an angel came and told him this: (walk down this road without turning around, pick up the largest rock u can see, you can onli pick up 1 rock once and i will give u gold according to the size of the rock). As AA was walking down the road, he sees a big rock, but he figured he will get a bigger one later, so he kept on walking, utill the end, the angel came bak, and in AA's hand, was a little rock. Angel doesnt know why, so AA said: "This is the last rock i see...i saw a big rock but i past it...." So angel smiled and say: (THIS IS LOVE)

158431[/snapback]

I highly doubt I could ever get bored with this girl...she's nothing short of everything. :D

I don't get the joke story thing though...it was a joke, right? :unsure:

There have been a couple of girls that I really liked and wished I had done something about it. One was this girl I actually dated for a few months back in highschool, I was certain I was madly in love with her, but in the end she broke up with me because she thought I didn't care for her, ah the irony, of course I used to think back that if I had of just talked to her maybe should I could have convinced her I had real feelings for her I just wasn't good at expressing them. The next was a girl in my homeroom all through highschool, I had a crush on her right from the first day but she intimidated the hell out of me, I finally got up enough courage to ask her out for the prom, she said yes but then didn't give me her number or a way to get ahold of her so we didn't end up going together. I showed up with another girl she showed up with another guy and she told me she wished I had of called her, when I told her I didn't have her number she laughed and said she thought she had given it to me and assumed I had changed my mind. We never really talked much after that, I think I kind of thought her story was suspect, but sometims I wonder. In the end though I ended up with a woman I love more than anything and is WAY hotter than either of them. :unsure: Sometimes life just works out the way it should.

158431[/snapback]

Sounds more like hope to me, Xeno... :unsure:

I think if it was love it would be already knowing what you're waiting for then just "hoping" for something better. Love has hope for what is being waited for but isn't dedicated to the hope itself but to the hope for the someone it is dedicated to. Love comes from attachment, from knowing well that which you love, if you just like an idea or potential outcome I don't think that's love but idealism or optimism.

And as for waiting, I think the right person is worth waiting a lifetime for, and that we should keep our eyes open for that which is best, and once finding it, never give up. This applies to a lot of things as well. And waiting will change you, I think you value things more when it takes trials and perseverance to bring you to something.

That happens to us girls too. I'm kind of in the same situation as the topic starter. There's a guy I really like, and on top of that, I have a lot of respect for him, but a relationship just wouldn't work because we don't just hang out with different groups, but we loathe the people the other hangs around with.

That happens to us girls too.  I'm kind of in the same situation as the topic starter.  There's a guy I really like, and on top of that, I have a lot of respect for him, but a relationship just wouldn't work because we don't just hang out with different groups, but we loathe the people the other hangs around with.

161530[/snapback]

A relationship wouldn't work out? What kind of relationship wouldn't work out? If you like him why not just talk to him while having lunch or something, get to know him, you don't have to spend an exorbitant amount of time with him, just get to know him. I'm sure you'll feel better about it later that you at least took the time to get to know him.

If you both don't like being around the groups involved with the other person then why not just try talking during lunch or something away from your groups? Groups should not define the person.

It kind of bothers me that you might end up regretting never having got to know someone or the kind of person they are if it could indeed lead to regret. Again, it doesn't have to involve relationships or hanging out, just a simple talk to get to know them.

Maybe I'm missing something here... :P