xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Temporary

Help! I Can't Log In As Me On Trap17 No response from tech support.

I don't know what's going on but my Xisto identity is gone. I'm supposed to be Fun4TheMoney, but Xisto has forgotten me. I wrote to support and didn't get an answer, so I registered again under this name. I tried asking for my password but they never sent the confirming email. Since this login isn't hosted, I can't post my problem, in the members area, either. :unsure::D I had almost 30 hosting credits last week. Now they're being eaten away. My forums are hosted here. If I can't get some help, soon, I'll lose them, too. Somebody please help. My primary email address is suzmolthop@aol.com, but the one associated with this login will also get to me, eventually.TIA,Suz

I don't know what's going on but my Xisto identity is gone. I'm supposed to be Fun4TheMoney, but Xisto has forgotten me. I wrote to support and didn't get an answer, so I registered again under this name. I tried asking for my password but they never sent the confirming email. Since this login isn't hosted, I can't post my problem, in the members area, either.  :unsure:  :D

I had almost 30 hosting credits last week. Now they're being eaten away. My forums are hosted here. If I can't get some help, soon, I'll lose them, too. Somebody please help. My primary email address is suzmolthop@aol.com, but the one associated with this login will also get to me, eventually.

TIA,

Suz

156858[/snapback]

How long has it been now since you had these account problems? Did you email them from the contact us link on the main page? I hope Xisto can resolve this for you.

I don't know what's going on but my Xisto identity is gone.

I don't understand you. Are you saying that your ID is removed? Your login name still exists and still shows up as a hosted member. So your login name isn't deleted or gone.

I'm supposed to be Fun4TheMoney, but Xisto has forgotten me. I wrote to support and didn't get an answer, so I registered again under this name. I tried asking for my password but they never sent the confirming email.

156858[/snapback]

What is exactly happening when you try to login? You have not specified the exact result. Are you saying that you cannot login? Or are you saying that it's a invalid password? Either case, I will notify admins regarding this thread and your problem.

Try to get back to this thread and clearly state what is happening when you try to login to Xisto forum. Okay?

I don't know what's going on but my Xisto identity is gone. I'm supposed to be Fun4TheMoney, but Xisto has forgotten me. I wrote to support and didn't get an answer, so I registered again under this name. I tried asking for my password but they never sent the confirming email. Since this login isn't hosted, I can't post my problem, in the members area, either.  :unsure:  :D

I had almost 30 hosting credits last week. Now they're being eaten away. My forums are hosted here. If I can't get some help, soon, I'll lose them, too. Somebody please help. My primary email address is suzmolthop@aol.com, but the one associated with this login will also get to me, eventually.

TIA,

Suz

156858[/snapback]

Just as the two above, I don't know what your problem exactly is. You were on the 28th of June, So you credits aren't being eaten away too much. Can't you use the "Forgotten password" feature to meail yourself your password? Xisto hasn't forgotten about you at all, you're still here with us..

Until and unless you explain us the complete story, we wont be able to help you.Reasons like my ID disappeared sounds dumb, as no id can suddenly disappear off the forums. Please note, we do PRUN members, but we set the condition as "Members with 0 Posts, and Inactive for 2 months"If you say you are hosted, then give me your cpanel password. At the most, I can run a search for your username associated with your cpanel ID in our database.Incase you have lost the password, kindly use the password recovery tool.Also, please keep in mind, we can try to help, only if you give us enough directions. Simply asking for help without any technical details is not possible.-Peace