xisto Community
DeathLock

The Keys To Flirting Everyone Give Adivce About Flirting

ok well its 2 30 and im tired as hell but wtvr...first be sure she knows who are...its kinda okward when someone u've never met starts flirting with u(some girls)anyways...- lets say she likes rock music and she likes rap...try making fun of rock music sometimes ...saying u cant understand *BLEEP* they say and stuff ( kinda like teasing ) - if shes the kinda the girl that wont really care if u slap her *bottom* and stuff try doing that every once in awhile :unsure:k well ill post later tired as *BLEEP* lol...feel free to add-on comment or anything...

1. be youself2. be open to critism and take comments with a grain of salt3. talk about yourself as well as ask about the other person4. the setting is important, 5. know when not to flirt is just as important as knowing when to flirt6. read bodylanguage. very important for men, we suck as this most of the time7. involve some alcahol, or some fun activity/place that relaxes both parties :unsure:8. open you mouth and say things! be normal and not godstruck. 9. remmember you can always be freinds with the other one and meet new freinds, chances are they will be interesting as well!

lol at #7...but yea those are all great advices... i think the best one is #8 a lot of guys try to be something there not and it just turns off chix...also dont try to act macho...i mean like dont act like a wimp...but dont act super macho just be chill and mellow...and if the girl doesnt like u for u then forget her she wouldnt eb worth it anyways...

and if the girl doesnt like u for u then forget her she wouldnt eb worth it anyways...

156881[/snapback]

lol, I dunno...some girls are worth putting on a charade...or at least for a little while. :unsure:

you mean the hot looking snobs that don't know you exsist yeah maybebut agreeed be yourself

you mean the hot looking snobs that don't know you exsist yeah maybe

but agreeed be yourself

157030[/snapback]

No, the hot looking snobs who don't know you exist suck. I was thinking more along the hot looking awesome chicks who are beautiful in every way, but turn you down when you're not their type. O.o

the best way to flirt is to BE FUNNY. Nothing is sexier than someone who is funny. Sense of humour is always the best thing a person can have because it will mean you are a fun person to hang around with.You can be the best looking person around but with no sense of humor, I'll be people will be bored with you after a while.

Flirting comes naturally anyways. Unless you don't talk, then there's nothing being said to actually be flirty.I don't know if I give the wrong vibes.. because I treat all the guys the same but some, being stupid and all, think I fancy them heh.

the best way to flirt is to BE FUNNY.  Nothing is sexier than someone who is funny.  Sense of humour is always the best thing a person can have because it will mean you are a fun person to hang around with.

You can be the best looking person around but with no sense of humor, I'll be people will be bored with you after a while.

157086[/snapback]

Very true, but I thought that some women thinks that the sexiest characteristic is confidence. I don't know, but I read it somewhere online....

the best way to flirt is to BE FUNNY.  Nothing is sexier than someone who is funny.  Sense of humour is always the best thing a person can have because it will mean you are a fun person to hang around with.

You can be the best looking person around but with no sense of humor, I'll be people will be bored with you after a while.

157086[/snapback]

I have a sense of humor...a good one...or at least, most people seem to think so. But I never get dates...so I dunno...that one seems to fall a little short. :unsure:

Flirting comes naturally anyways. Unless you don't talk, then there's nothing being said to actually be flirty.

I don't know if I give the wrong vibes.. because I treat all the guys the same but some, being stupid and all, think I fancy them heh.

157172[/snapback]

Becca, I just can't get over how you're in England, and you say things like "fancy." It's just funny. ^-^ Anyway, you're right. Flirting comes naturally, and you can't flirt if you don't talk.

Very true, but I thought that some women thinks that the sexiest characteristic is confidence. I don't know, but I read it somewhere online....

157178[/snapback]

I'm a little lacking in that department...maybe that's my downfall. O.o

I'm a little lacking in that department...maybe that's my downfall. O.o

157267[/snapback]

u gotta have confidence man, when ur talking to a girl or getting ready to ask her out dont really think to much...who cares what ur friends might say or if she might turn u down or something, even if something bad happens it will blow over in no time...and also the comedy factor is extremly important(forgot who brought it up) but if ur good at making people laugh it can come in handy...lets say shes really sad some day if u can make her laugh and briten her day it will make her like u a lott more...

u gotta have confidence man, when ur talking to a girl or getting ready to ask her out dont really think to much...who cares what ur friends might say or if she might turn u down or something, even if something bad happens it will blow over in no time...and also the comedy factor is extremly important(forgot who brought it up) but if ur good at making people laugh it can come in handy...lets say shes really sad some day if u can make her laugh and briten her day it will make her like u a lott more...

157522[/snapback]

Heh, true, and I guess I'm not really that lacking in confidence..I mean, I'm usually pretty forward with girls about my feelings for them. O.o

And yeah, comedy's a biggy for me. ^-^

Flirting---fun, light hearted banter. Teasing, playfulness. Nothing too serious....not the woes of the world, the tragedies of your life, etc. Just light, good natured, suggestive (but not overt) fun.

Tips for Guys:1. Don't cross the thin line between teasing and insulting. Especially if you don't know the girl very well. Realize that what you consider teasing she might find insulting and unattractive (I.E., Teasing her about a physical feature she might feel negative about)2. Don't be vulgar. It's not attractive to most girls for a guy to come on to her really strong right from the get-go. 3. REALLY be interested. Pretending to be interested doesn't work. Most of us can tell.4. Be sincere. This is probably one of the most important things to a lot of women. Even the most confident of women is insecure, especially when it comes to men. If she senses that a compliment or emotion you give is insincere, she'll doubt your intentions altogether. That's about all I can think of right now. I could write a book about this stuff though. Now if only I had any idea what was going on in a guy's mind! :P

157522[/snapback]

True dat. Confidence is funny are very sexy no matter what sex you are. If I can make a girl laugh, then I know anything that comes out of my mouth won't be taken as an insult or anything. On the other hand, if she's not laughing, I know it's best that I shouldn't tale to her anymore because she thinks I'm a serious-freak.

And yeah, comedy's a biggy for me. ^-^

157530[/snapback]

*cough*

Tips for Guys:

1. Don't cross the thin line between teasing and insulting.  Especially if you don't know the girl very well.  Realize that what you consider teasing she might find insulting and unattractive (I.E., Teasing her about a physical feature she might feel negative about)

2. Don't be vulgar.  It's not attractive to most girls for a guy to come on to her really strong right from the get-go. 

3. REALLY be interested.  Pretending to be interested doesn't work.  Most of us can tell.

4. Be sincere.  This is probably one of the most important things to a lot of women.  Even the most confident of women is insecure, especially when it comes to men.  If she senses that a compliment or emotion you give is insincere, she'll doubt your intentions altogether. 

That's about all I can think of right now.  I could write a book about this stuff though.  Now if only I had any idea what was going on in a guy's mind! :P

161089[/snapback]

1. Ooo, I think I did that several times....oh well.

2. Yeah, a lot of people told me this.

3. So if we can't come on strong from the beginning, how are we supposed to be interested? And what's the difference between pretending and actually being interested?

4. No comment.

Want to know what's going on in a guy's mind? Well, I don't know about other guys here, but for me, it's sex things. I mean, six things. *cough*