xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

[:: Gift For Snlildude ::] One of my best?

Okay, sorry it took so long, but here's your gift:

Posted Image

I know you said you wanted the PSD, so message me on AIM, and I'll give that to ya.

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

One of your best? I'd say so. I think the blue should be a bit darker though...but it's probably just me again...I like the darker colors of the spectrum..bright colors gimme headaches >.<

One of your best? I'd say so. I think the blue should be a bit darker though...but it's probably just me again...I like the darker colors of the spectrum..bright colors gimme headaches >.<

156668[/snapback]

Heh, thanks, and sorry, I love bright colors. In the shows/movies he usually has bright purple "Psycho power", which I had on there originally, but that was too bright, so I lowered the brightness and changed it to blue. O.o

Oooh! It looks nice. I like the sparly lightning. By the way, who's the dude in the picture? I alway seem to be clueless when it comes to the characters you place on sigs....

Oooh! It looks nice. I like the sparly lightning. By the way, who's the dude in the picture? I alway seem to be clueless when it comes to the characters you place on sigs....

156682[/snapback]

Heh, the guy's name is Bison. He's from Street Fighter. Big boss dude with crazy powers to light up and hurt people. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm glad you like it n such. :unsure:

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)