xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

Newest Sig i an hour on this (me=noob)

mmmm font again but fonts are to hardest to do try some beveling and stroking of the font.the border i can live with the color could have somewhat matched with the rest of the brushinglooks like you inproved on your brushing a bit nice feathering of the halo render i give it a 6/10 just cuz your improved on your brushing alot and the feather looks nice just work on the fonts just a bit.

like saint michael said, the brushing really has improved and the feather of the halo guy looks pretty good. your border could use some work though. if you wanted to keep the design like youve got, i think you could, but change the colors of it and dont make it transparent at all. try using a pixel border, either the 1 or 3 pixel.the font needs work though. try using just a basic font and fool around with the blending options. and change the color of the font. much improved from before

As they said, it's much improved. I still see a lot of cut-off and abruptly ending brushes though. The text needs to be worked on still, and the border could be improved. Try playing around with the blending options and such for both the border and the text.

As they said, it's much improved. I still see a lot of cut-off and abruptly ending brushes though. The text needs to be worked on still, and the border could be improved. Try playing around with the blending options and such for both the border and the text.

156549[/snapback]

[agree]. Lots of improvement there, just a few things that still need to be tweaked. Good job though Pete.