xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomOomen

Call Of Duty 2 general discussions about this game.

Call of Duty 2The newest FPS for the PC.I like the game. I now play the originel Call of Duty. I think I gonna buy Call of Duty 2. Are there people here who bought it already? Can u tell me somthing about it? Like how the multiplayer mode is and if its better the the originel 1.Post it here! :rolleyes:

i think that call of duty 2 is far more better that 1 becuase the graphics are better and the multiplayer mode is just... well.. wow... its great i love it and i play it more than anything almost... but there are a few people out there (the losers -.- j/k) that dont like it... i dont like 1 and that just my opinion, i tried 2 and loved it so i play that... but recently quit and let my friend borrow my computer and i got my laptop.

I Read Some Articles And It Said That Call Of Duty 2 May Beat World Of Warcraft Because Already So Much People Got It And Activision Believes It Will Be More in Christmas. Another Thing Is That I Noticed That Call of Duty 2 Was On Commercials Now And Activision Is Planning To Make A Longer One Soon Once It Has money. I Dont Know If World Of Warcraft Was On Commercials But My Gosh This Game Is Famous.P.S: I Hope They Do Not Make This Paid Like WoW

I just recently had an opportunity to play Call of Duty 2 on the xbox 360. I must say that I was pretty impressed by the game. I might consider getting it for my pc as i don't own an xbox 360 nor do I plan on buying one.

Yeah Cause Like You See Call Of Duty 2 In Commercials Now. WoW Wasnt On Commercials. And Call Of Duty 2 Will Get More Famous After Christmas. Then More At February. Since You Get Money In New Years :). From This View. There Is A Possible Chance That The WoW Famously Will Fall But The New WoW might Beat Us Again But

i was wondering which is better, call of duty or medal of honor, i havent played call of duty but the front page of the game looks fabulous, are they similar? is there anything new in call of duty you think MOH doesnt have or lack? i loved MHO Allied assault so if you tell me it is better i think i will have to get it.

Oh man... World of Warcraft is an MMORPG and Call of Duty is... FPS isn't it? Never mind, I've never played Call of Duty and Medal of Honor and else... for me, RPG is better. Hm... no bad pun intended, just say World of Warcraft is still better.