xisto Community
Tseng

Favorite Game Soundtracks Whats your favorite OST?

After reading the thread about ' COnsole game sounds' I decided to post this. What is your favorite OST(Original Soundtrack) or song from a videogame? If you tell me the game and name I can provide a link to download the song.

i will have to say my favorite game soundtrack is for Kotor 1 and 2, but my favorite song from a game is from Halo 2, Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin, they my favorite band so get used to it

does not matter much to me :rolleyes: i love all of the music they have on every singel game :lol: but most of all i love all of the Final Fantasy music :D and chrono cross music :( i always listen to the begining theme B)

Mine is 'Highway to the DangerZone' in the Top Gun films and the game. I think that is such a cool song. I also heard Lenny Kravit's 'Are you gonna go my way' somewhere on a game. That's a cool song to.

The music from all Metal Gear Solid (PS, PS2, PC) games are awsome! Most of them are written by Harry Gregson Williams, and they are all orchestral action-type music, probably the best music I've heard from a game!The music in Final Fantasy 8 is awsome too!

i will have to say my favorite game soundtrack is for Kotor 1 and 2, but my favorite song from a game is from Halo 2, Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin, they my favorite band so get used to it

156498[/snapback]

That is an awesome song and they are an awesome band.

hahahah yes i am very glad u agree.. =D breaking benjamin rules

My favorite OST has to be Final Fantasy VIII OST from the Playstation game. The graphics are good, the game is fun, and the soundtrack rules.