xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kcuk

Hello Everyone! Im here to introduce myself.

Hi everyone!My name is Daryl, and I'm 16. I signed up to this Forum to have some hosting for a Kelly Clarkson, the American Pop Idol winner fansite.I like the style of these Forums, very nice!I hope everyone is ok, and that this is a great site... I like the music when you go onto the main page!Daryl

Hello Daryl,Welcome to TRAP 17. This is the greatest interacting forum you will ever find. Stay cool and take the time to read posted rules and TOS (Terms Of Service). On the side note, I never really liked Miss Clarkson. In fact, the whole reality show about unknown nobody making it to Hollywood really didn't appeal to me. I hated the whole fan-flare of that show and the judges. Strange enough, Miss Clarkson is the ONLY Idol winner who really made it on Hollywood business. Who's that red hair kid that sang nothing but Jazz music? Steven something...was in my town yesterday signing some books. That kid's going to hold his education to tour for a year, he said. Tisk, tisk...some role model he's going to be.Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked here. If there is any question regarding how to navigate around this forum, don't forget to simply use the shoutbox (at the top of the page). Whenever you need your post edited/corrected use the REPORT button located under the each post. Good luck and we'll be seeing you more often. And welcome aboard.

welcome aboard to Xisto i would intrest you to rhe photoshop forum but that be soliciting posts to the cause....hmmm maybe not but anyways have fun and don't forget someone is always watching on this site.

Hey D !!!

Welcome to trap 17....you made a good choice...Ive learned so much from the people here...I'm new too so just wanna say you made the right choice for a host...so you fan from kelly clarkson??? Yeah she good...welll I'll visit you site someday,..when its finished and when your request is accepted!!

succes and good luck!!

Welcome aboard, Daryl! We're glad to to have you as a new member of the community! I think you'll find lots to talk about on the forums. Just browse and see what topic or thread catches your interest. Have fun and I'll see you on the boards!

haven't said hey to newbie for ages :lol: hello,Daryl ,say welcome to you here where you can get your host easily and chat with many comp wizard.our site theme updated just now,about 3 weeks.nicer than before...enjoy urself here :rolleyes:

hi there ... welcome to Xisto .. you will find Xisto a nice and warm community to hang around during your leisure time .. Good luck in your porject of setting up a website for the american idol :rolleyes:

Hi Daryl,welcome. Like the other posters said.. there really are lots of nice friendly people here who will help you out with questions problems or just chat..etc. Check out the free website hosting as its really the best you can find anywhere. REallly.Enjoy yourselfRGPHNX