xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarplumsistar

Boy Charged With Manslaughter a boy from England was charged

There is this boy named Brian Blackwell and today he was charged to life in prison in eurpoe for the murders of his parents. he took a, i think, claw hammer [?] and a kitchen knife and slaughtered his parents! he then took their credit cards and went on a vaccation taking his girlfriend, to the UsA. they spent loads of money um, i think around 55,000 dollars. then when he returned he stayed at his girlfriends house saying his parents were on vaccation. he continued school and got straight A's and got accepted to a university to study medicine! smart kid! jeez! but insane? his lawyer claimed brian was suffering from "Narcissistic Personality Disorder, an untreatable mental illness that causes sufferers to become obsessed with fantasies of unlimited power."weird... also sad, because the boy wishes he could go back in time and see his parents because he misses them more than anything in the world! i think that this is one of the saddest articles i've read!

so how long did it take them to realize that he murdered his parents?Narcissistic Personality Disorder... yeah right he knew what he was doig lucky for him he gets to rot in prison and not get a chair. if he was over here we send him to texas to meet old sparky.

You would think that close friends and / or relatives of the family would notice after a while that someone is missing. Not too obvious or anything? Or did the family have no friends or relatives near by? Who knows, what a weird story though!

You would think that close friends and / or relatives of the family would notice after a while that someone is missing. Not too obvious or anything? Or did the family have no friends or relatives near by? Who knows, what a weird story though!

156329[/snapback]

the man and woman were old in they're 60s and 70s and i think it said someting like 3-4 weeks before anyone noticed

and he went back to school and study medicine O_OU? all that in 3-4 weeks are you serious >O>? maybe the ones who really noticed where the credit card companies, when they didn't received any payment ;x~~

People, governments, and society go to a lot of trouble to insulate children from death in civilized countries. So children grow up detached from the reality of death. Maybe we should go back to public executions where the whole town turned out, brought their kids, and vendors sold refreshments in the crowd, like in the days of the Old West. But that was said to be uncivilized, and that it would lead to violence..........I wasn't allowed to go to my grandfather's funeral since I was only 5-6 at the time. I was considered too young to see anything having to do with dead people. But I still wish I had gone, he was my only grandfather, as my father's parents had died years before and I never got to know them. The first funeral I attended was my grandmother's funeral when I was 15. Before that, I had never seen a dead body. I turned out being very goth-like in perspective before there was a Goth subculture anyway. I'm morbid, but don't go in for all the trappings of the subculture, since a lot of that seems pretty artificial to me. I was a hippie and a pre-Goth at the same time, so I turned out pretty weird. I remember going down into the basement of my elementary school for Nuclear drills, and sitting there with my head on my drawn-up knees with my back against a cold concrete wall thinking about the bombs dropping. Now they only have fire and tornado drills in schools. I think that's a good thing. Maybe society has made some progress, but we need to quit avoiding the subject of death so much. It's a part of life, and I think some kids are disconnected with reality concerning death. I think it leads to children killing other children and adults because they don't have any real concept of what death actually is.

No need to correlate such an incident with a general attitude towards death... even if we were attending... public executions, chances are he would still kill these people and run off to holidays with that girl of his.The kid was simply crazy and ruthless, so he killed his folks, and unknowingly flushed his life and future down the toilet.Btw... "Maybe we should go back to public executions where the whole town turned out, brought their kids, and vendors sold refreshments in the crowd, like in the days of the Old West"????????Whoa... and I thought that it was a good thing that we stopped making a spectacle out of peoples' agonizing deaths...