xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Disgusting Chrisitian demonstration at a funeral

THESE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE

I think many of you have seen the pictures of Westboro Baptist Church pickets the cult-members have put up. Now the discussion grew in Todays Pictures (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), and I didn't want to continue to hijack that thread so I thought I'd make this thread. I, and other board-members, are disgusted about the pictures posted. I think the pics speak for themselves. As an example;pic

That example pic had this comment "Lots of signs at Tracy High School graduation in Tracy, CA (6-11-2005)", whereas other sounded more like this ""*BLEEP* Body Bag" and others in Bowling Green, KY at funeral of Michael Ray Hayes, killed by an IED (6-24-2005)", ""Thank God For Dead Soldiers" and "God Hates *BLEEP*" in Bowling Green, KY at funeral of Michael Ray Hayes, killed by an IED (6-24-2005)", and many more!

Pics like the following were guided with this description; pic 1, pic2, pic3, pic4Members of the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas hold signs June 27, 2005 while protesting during a funeral for Staff Sgt. Christopher Piper in Marblehead, Massachusetts. Piper, a special forces soldier, was killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan earlier this month. Members of the Westboro Bapist Church are outspoken activists that oppose homosexuality and believe the terrorist attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001 and all the following U.S. casualities are a result of tolerance for homosexuality.

i realy hate these people THERE DIRTY **** POND SCUM they dont deserve to live, if there going to soldiers funerals with those signs WTF?? DOES ANY ELCE SEE SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!!!!!!!!

The link is broken. I believe the fixed link is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

On one hand, humans are showing signs of intellegence by improving and inventing new stuff and on the other they really are proving otherwise. This dehumanisation should really really stop. I guess the society can't really exsist without the scum, can it?

The link is broken. I believe the fixed link is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

On one hand, humans are showing signs of intellegence by improving and inventing new stuff and on the other they really are proving otherwise. This dehumanisation should really really stop. I guess the society can't really exsist without the scum, can it?

156215[/snapback]

I think it will be the ever-lasting question: can the Good exist without the Evil? Comparing and contrasting always as been the core justification in human history to make oneself feel superior than others. For example, sayings like 'at least I am not like father' etc. The human instinct to feel at ease with oneself has always resulted putting others beneath.

The photos from the link were awesome. Although I have never served in any military establishment, if I were in among the brother and sisters of those who were pictured, I know I am with them all the way. Expanding on one of the pictures (a protester with URL link advertised) wouldn't they be surprised to know that God also hates the haters?! Whatever happen to "...love one another as I have loved you"?

That's disgusting....calling a soldier who died to help there country a "f*g" and that he's goes to hell. What the hell is that crap? That's just completly stupid.. I may be looking at the pics wrong, but that's a US soldier isn't it? I mean, it's got the flag on the casket...that's just digusting..

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moderated a word.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

dude that is totally sick i wouldn't mind that church getting blown up with them in it thats just sick, well we all know what that church is for to harbor terrorists to plan out attack the fbi and cia should be watching that church cuz know those SICK MOFO's they might plan something thats just bad taste i bet if one of there family members were held hostage they be saying something completely differnt oh please rescue my love one and thn i would say see this picture go to hell traitor.5 bucks their pastor is a dirty old man.im done posting on this topic cuz if i keep on going i will be banned from this site :rolleyes::lol::D:(B)B)B)

That really is disgusting. Not only is that showing ignorance and stupidity, it's also a total lack of patriotism. Who the hell goes to someone's funeral like and does that sort of crap? I've never seen any such lowly and dispicable acts in my entire life. They might as well have a mass genocide for homosexual people if they're going to pull that ****. God that's pathetic. gragh. Hating people just because of their sexuality is just plain wrong. There's just no point.

What seems odd to me is that one of the fundamental Baptist beliefs is that all are sinners worthy of death, not just homosexuals but everyone. We all deserve death, and those which have found mercy should also be merciful, knowing the only difference between people is not that one is better then another but that one has found mercy/escape from the wrath to come, eternal life, and a personal relationship with the eternal God. The Bible says that with what judgment we will be judged, and that we should thus be merciful as we have received mercy. This is why Paul didn't fight back when he was stoned and beated, imprisoned and tortured. This is why Stephen in the book of Acts prayed to God rather then struggle against his attackers, even praying for them to find mercy and forgiveness as he died.And judgment by the way means a sentence or punishment as a judge would mete out, or trying to have such a sentence pronounced as is done here. Simply disagreeing with someone is not judgment as some would use it. When we try to point the finger at the sins of others to show them as bad and us good we fall into the position the Pharisees did of trying to cast stones when we ourselves are not without sin. Only the sinless can judge in justice, which is why God has said vengeance is His, for all the world is guilty before God. And it is why Jesus Christ who is God is the only One who could not only pay for our sins but forgive them, since He being God also is the only man without sin.