xisto Community
Peaktao

Harry Potter Which one is the best?

Which one of the Harry Potter book do you like best?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new Harry Potter (the sixth one) is already coming out (July, isn't it). I have just had a chance to catch up with the Harry Potter books.They are all amazing. Once I started, I just couldn't stop. Not only do I feel like I have to continue to read til the end of the book, but also once I have finished one I sooo much want to read the next book.Was just wondering now which one you like best (out of the five)?I think I like the third one most (the prisoner of Azkaban).It's just a perfect jig-saw...all pieces were put together soo well, and filled with unexpected events/ circumstances.Just can't wait to read the next one.Has anyone reserved a copy?

The new Harry Potter (the sixth one) is already coming out (July, isn't it). I have just had a chance to catch up with the Harry Potter books.

They are all amazing. Once I started, I just couldn't stop. Not only do I feel like I have to continue to read til the end of the book, but also once I have finished one I sooo much want to read the next book.

Was just wondering now which one you like best (out of the five)?

I think I like the third one most (the prisoner of Azkaban).

It's just a perfect jig-saw...all pieces were put together soo well, and filled with unexpected events/ circumstances.

Just can't wait to read the next one.Has anyone reserved a copy?

156148[/snapback]

Do you live in Europe? Also I can't wait either, I've been a fan since a few days after the first on came out, I've read all of them several times over, I have my copy pre-ordered, do you?

I'd have to say my favorites(:rolleyes:) would either be the 2, 4(not the beggining, that was pointless in it's own way), and 5.

Yeah, it comes out in 17 days!!

My favorite is also Prisoner because it's got the best story. there is the major plot of the books, about voldemort. and then each book has its subplots, and the thrid book just has the best ones. the sirius black story of course, his parents' betrayal. the marauders. Prof. Lupin is a fav character for me. and Harry learning to fight the dementors (he learns to fight fear :rolleyes: ). and the time travel bit makes an engaging story too!

Well, I haven't had time to read the fifth one yet, and I do not think that I have read the fourth one as well yet. I plan to sometime, as I have all of the books. When I received the first book as a gift, I did not think much of it. But then, seeing as how I play hockey and we sometimes go on long road trips, I brought it along and read the whole thing on the way there. I was addicted to it. So after that, I started to get more into the series and learned that there was more books from the series. Of course I went out and got them, and now I love the series. I cannot wait for the next one (sixth) to come out, so I can read the fourth, fifth, and then sixth book in the series.Great pieces of writing though.

Someone gave me book 1 at Easter of this year. I'd never read any in the series before but I really got into the book. Now I own them all and have read each of them 3 times and I'm FIENDING for book 6. I think my favorite is book 4. I really like them all. Book 1 is so magical and wonderful, but book 4 makes me cry every time I read it, even though I've read it 3 times. It's just gutwrenching. Book 5 makes me cry too, but I have a hard time dealing with all the complaining and moaning in the early part of that book.

Do you live in Europe?  Also I can't wait either, I've been a fan since a few days after the first on came out, I've read all of them several times over, I have my copy pre-ordered, do you?

I'd have to say my favorites(:lol:)  would either be the 2, 4(not the beggining, that was pointless in it's own way), and 5.

156234[/snapback]

Hey, yes I do live in Europe (although I'm not enjoying summer holiday in my home country :D ).

I wanted to reserve a copy, but I won't be back in the UK til Sep so I couldn't. Can't wait to read it!! :rolleyes:

Thanks! This reminds me, I 'd better start to rereading them all so when the new one comes out I will have them all fresh in my mind.They're all great, and they each get more and more in detail. The fifth one was fantastic but I won't say it was my favorite because a) it was sad and :rolleyes: Harry Potter was in a bad mood in that book. I know it all works out why in the end but it just kind of bothered me. So I am going with the fourth book.

I voted Goblet of Fire. Not only does it provide a long in-depth story, but the end gave, not one, but two revelations. At the end of each, you have one huge thing that you learn, but GoF broke the cycle and added yet another.I liked all the books and I am just itching to read the sixth one.

I believe that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is the best Harry Potter book ever!!! I love how J.K. Rowling inserted and element of romance into the book, and I also like how there are multiple subplots that all seem to intertwine and connect to culminate into the climax of the book. And Rowling is the best author ever! Her writing is so descriptive and colorful, so it brings the book to life. The part about the Inferi in the cave near the end of the book was so scary, no horror movie could ever match that part.What do you think?~michelle~

My favorite would have to be the fourth book in the series of Harry Potter which is The Goblet of Fire. I'm currently reading book 5 and so far its just a brake off or continuation of Goblet of Fire. Why I like Goblet of Fire is it has all these scenes and the suspense. I was thinking how would Harry Potter escape the hands of "he who must not be named". Voldemort. shhh!!! lol. sorry i'm little crazy. It also introduces these curses and stuff.

Well, I haven't had time to read the fifth one yet, and I do not think that I have read the fourth one as well yet. I plan to sometime, as I have all of the books.When I received the first book as a gift, I did not think much of it. But then, seeing as how I play hockey and we sometimes go on long road trips, I brought it along and read the whole thing on the way there. I was addicted to it. So after that, I started to get more into the series and learned that there was more books from the series. Of course I went out and got them, and now I love the series. I cannot wait for the next one (sixth) to come out, so I can read the fourth, fifth, and then sixth book in the series.Great pieces of writing though.

My favorite one is the fourth, it had a lot of cool things in it such as the dragons, other schools, the goblet, and just having stuff outside a lot. The only thing that sucked was that there were no quidditch games. :) Oh well, the competitions for the goblet of fire were better then any quidditch game could have been.My second favorite is the third book, Prisoner of Azkaban. I love Sirius Black so I just love this book, lol. It revealed quite a bit about Harry's parents and what happened earlier. Anyways my least favorite was the fifth, Order of the Phoenix. It was to dark and boring I think.