xisto Community
Johnny

Advice To Ladies From the Boy Wonder himself.

Don't really need an explanation, do I? Here's my advice to women.1. Take initiative -- Don't wait for guys to make the first move. A "real" guy WILL resist temptations (hugging, kissing, asking out for a date, even sex) unless he's fairly sure it's okay with you. If you don't show a little interest, and let him know you feel the same way, you'll most likely always be stuck in stalemate, and never know what could have been.2. Be open -- Share your feelings. You may think guys don't care about what women feel, but we do. Believe me, it pisses us off more when you lock us out. If you're feeling bad, don't be afraid to show it, or talk to a guy about it. Guys would rather have someone to love and take care of than someone who bottles up emotions and feelings. It's fake.3. Give back -- Sure, guys should do most of the giving in a relationship. It's only natural. But the girl should also do a few things here and there to show that they care. Give him an extra kiss for no reason. Ask HIM on a date. My personal favorite, bring him his favorite food sometime (Jack in the box is mine, all you would-be Johnny's girls. :rolleyes:) He'll appreciate it a lot more than you might imagine.4. Relax -- Don't stress. If you're having problems with the relationship, talk it out. A "real" guy will be willing to discuss matters and come to a compromise. He'll have nothing to *BLEEP* about if you just tell him what the problem is. Don't just stew in your own anger and just finally decide to leave one day.5. Be you -- Don't be fake. No real guy wants another blonde-haired blue-eyed clone. A guy wants a special girl. One that's different from every other. A unique girl. The most appealing girls are the ones who act themselves and speak their mind.6. Don't flaunt -- Oh dear god, don't flaunt it. Yes, guys like hot girls. This is a fact. We like them very much. But we DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. Don't dress or act whorey just because you think it's sexy. Act yourself. Dress yourself. BE yourself. It's much more attractive. TRUST ME.7. Look around -- Sometimes you may not notice it, but there could be a really great guy under your nose, but he's being masked by the superfluous filters you build up. Don't be afraid to be with a guy just because he's not the best looking, or the most athletic, or can eat the most Peeps on Easter. Take a look. One guy you overlooked before, could actually be really into you, and you never gave him the benefit of the doubt. Worst case scenario is that you at least try to give him a chance, and if he's not up to the task, let him know. Nobody's perfect.And that's it, for the most part.*deep, thunderous voice* DISCUSS!

hey johnny stop looking at my girlfriend with that drolling look on your face.

I'm detecting a little frustration here, Johnny. Lady troubles?

hi Johnny,you just spoke my heart.... totally agree to all the points...lets c what is the reaction of the gals around here.... anyone listening..(oops.. i mean reading...).Cheers.

hey johnny stop looking at my girlfriend with that drolling look on your face.

156094[/snapback]

Saint Mike, WHAT girlfriend? :rolleyes:

OMG i totally agree with u...if that was wat would happen....it would be muchhhhhhh better then not saying anything..

156095[/snapback]

That's what I'M saying...jeezus.

I'm detecting a little frustration here, Johnny. Lady troubles?

156103[/snapback]

NO, THANK YOU! (Actually, yeah, kinda. X.x)

hi Johnny,

you just spoke my heart.... totally agree to all the points...

lets c what is the reaction of the gals around here.... anyone listening..(oops.. i mean reading...).

Cheers.

156104[/snapback]

^-^ 'ndeed.

umm.. LADIES! Are you listening..As for as me, I agree with JhonnY. Clearly explains perfectly about the likes and dislikes of a guy. Well, A topic about girls in such a manner would be highly appreciated. And I would be much more interested :rolleyes:

I agree with you 100% Johnny (is that a first??? :rolleyes:)

But..... did anyone notice only guys have read and replied to this?

156235[/snapback]

That's because it's a fact of life. Girls, or at least good-looking ones, generally don't want anything to do with internet for some weird reason. Maybe they think it's a geek world, and they don't think geeks can please them. Who knows.

And as for Johnny's advice...girls definately need to follow that, but too bad Xisto is not well known for dating, and not a lot of girls visit Xisto, so it's pretty much useless now.

And Michael, how old are you?

well im not telling you my age it would spoil the surprise snil. but im going to let you all on a little secret watch the movies called revenge of the nerds and you will see my point.but would it go more deeper like hot looking rich girls don't like the internet unless they pop out a video ***cough*** paris ***cough*** hilton ***cough*** ooh a comment on #4 instead of leaving, it should be more like taken him to court and taken all his money and stuff or getting the new jock boyfriend and beating the snot out of him :rolleyes::lol:.hmm i did notice that its mostly guys on this topic and i know about 20-30 people that are girls on this site. meh im still working out my problems with my currently girlfriend.***waits for the surprised reaction*** no okanother golden rule if you going to yell and scream and se every known word in the english dictionary keep it down cuz im trying to sleep :D.

umm.. LADIES! Are you listening..

As for as me, I agree with JhonnY. Clearly explains perfectly about the likes and dislikes of a guy. Well, A topic about girls in such a manner would be highly appreciated. And I would be much more interested :rolleyes:

156226[/snapback]

Hey, check that out. It's Opa. ^-^

Anyway, don't think I can help you with the girl one, since, of course, I'm not a girl. I have no freakin clue what they want...if I did, the world would be a better place. :lol:

I agree with you 100% Johnny (is that a first??? :D)

But..... did anyone notice only guys have read and replied to this?

156235[/snapback]

It probably is a first, and yes, I noticed.

That's because it's a fact of life. Girls, or at least good-looking ones, generally don't want anything to do with internet for some weird reason. Maybe they think it's a geek world, and they don't think geeks can please them. Who knows.

And as for Johnny's advice...girls definately need to follow that, but too bad Xisto is not well known for dating, and not a lot of girls visit Xisto, so it's pretty much useless now.

And Michael, how old are you?

156255[/snapback]

I'd like to make it clear that I've met some of the greatest girls in my life through the internet, thank you. Hot girls use the internet, trust me. They're just rare. The reason we don't have many girls here could be due to the fact that we didn't have a dating board until now. :(

well im not telling you my age it would spoil the surprise snil. 

but im going to let you all on a little secret watch the movies called revenge of the nerds and you will see my point.

but would it go more deeper like hot looking rich girls don't like the internet unless they pop out a video ***cough*** paris ***cough***  hilton ***cough***

ooh a comment on #4 instead of leaving, it should be more like taken him to court and taken all his money and stuff or getting the new jock boyfriend and beating the snot out of him B) B).

hmm i did notice that its mostly guys on this topic and i know about 20-30 people that are girls on this site. meh im still working out my problems with my currently girlfriend.

***waits for the surprised reaction***

no ok

another golden rule if you going to yell and scream and se every known word in the english dictionary keep it down cuz im trying to sleep B).

156297[/snapback]

Saint Mike, what are you talking about!? I swear I don't understand a single one of your posts.... X.x
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I'm A LADYYYYYYYYY Let's Partyyyyyyyyy!!!Ookayyyyyyy....I think you have very intersting points there....I know you have good intentions with this, but If a girl acts the way she does, I don't think she'll change just because of this...but hey, it's just a advice i know! you said:(quote)6. Don't flaunt -- Oh dear god, don't flaunt it. Yes, guys like hot girls. This is a fact. We like them very much. But we DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. Don't dress or act whorey just because you think it's sexy. Act yourself. Dress yourself. BE yourself. It's much more attractive. TRUST ME.(quote)I agree there ARE some girls who think boys will actually will be able to love her if she dresses like a *****. Now, I KNOW y'all don't like whores, and I hope some of those girls will see this thru cause a guy like you was so honest to actually admit boys only think those sexy girls are attractive for 1 night in their bed (but a girl like that asks for it).I think there are many lists about what a guy should do, and don't do, what girls hate or would like to see different about em. Very good you made one for us...hope those girlies you talk about and like to change listends to you advice (if you told her) okay....im out ::

If only girls would follow those! Life would be 60% easier on me if they did even half of those, it's too bad hardly anyone will read this or even follow it. If anyone follows this, great on you! If any of my ex's would've done these we'd have been together for a lot longer, but that didn't happen >.<Very good tips. :rolleyes:

I'm A LADYYYYYYYYY Let's Partyyyyyyyyy!!!

Ookayyyyyyy....

I think you have very intersting points there....I know you have good intentions with this, but If a girl acts the way she does, I don't think she'll change just because of this...but hey, it's just a advice i know!

you said:

(quote)

6. Don't flaunt -- Oh dear god, don't flaunt it. Yes, guys like hot girls. This is a fact. We like them very much. But we DON'T LIKE BIMBOS. Don't dress or act whorey just because you think it's sexy. Act yourself. Dress yourself. BE yourself. It's much more attractive. TRUST ME.

(quote)

I agree there ARE some girls who think boys will actually will be able to love her if she dresses like a *****. Now, I KNOW y'all don't like whores, and I hope some of those girls will see this thru cause a guy like you was so honest to actually admit boys only think those sexy girls are attractive for 1 night in their bed (but a girl like that asks for it).

I think there are many lists about what a guy should do, and don't do, what girls hate or would like to see different about em. Very good you made one for us...hope those girlies you talk about and like to change listends to you advice (if you told her) okay....

im out ::

156322[/snapback]

Haha, erm...thanks. :lol:

If only girls would follow those! Life would be 60% easier on me if they did even half of those, it's too bad hardly anyone will read this or even follow it. If anyone follows this, great on you! If any of my ex's would've done these we'd have been together for a lot longer, but that didn't happen >.<

Very good tips. :rolleyes:

156333[/snapback]

Heh, I know the feeling. Maybe we wouldn't get REJECTED so much if girls did this. :D

(Sorry, had to do it. ^-^)

You have some very good points there, well done! Congratulations on posting it too. There's so many of these message things out to guys, it's only fair there should be some for girls too. I think the first point is kinda hard though since girls can find it difficult to express their feelings and "making the first move" too. Still, you did a good job!Oh, and umm...I'm a girl... :rolleyes: