xisto Community
rejected

Advice With Girls advice..dont get mad if Im wrong .

Okay for all you dating noobies, here are some tips to asking a girl out and stuff.1. Don't be afraid of rejection, the more nervous you are the worse it is. I have a friend who asks girls out just to be an a-hole, he's been rejected 617 times and counting, no joke. He's pretty good at dealing with it :rolleyes:2. Make sure you know the person. Most relationships come off of friendships; that's where most of mine have come from.3. If you want a girl to go out with you, you're going to have to look pretty prepared most of the time. None of that nerdy crap, if you have glasses, get contacts, ect.4. Make sure she has at least some interest in you, my friend asks out random people and he gets rejected 99.9% of the time lolNow for some ways to tell if a girl likes you (remember these don't always mean she likes you):1. She will laugh at corny jokes you make2. She makes fun of you ever so often3. She will look at you when you're not paying attention4. Flirts with youThat's all for now, correct me ladies if this offends you, I don't intend any offence. If you want to give advice go ahead, noone's stoping you :lol:EDIT: fixed some typos

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

well i did what you said not only did she slap me in the face she flatten the tires on my car busted out the windows, set my stuff animal collect on fire and some other stuff i cannot mentionhmm got your ip number going to trace you now MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay for all you dating noobies, here are some tips to asking a girl out and  stuff.

1. Don't be afraid of rejection, the more nervous you are the worse it is. I have a friend who asks girls out just to be an a-hole, he's been rejected 617 times and counting, no joke. He's pretty good at dealing with it :lol:

2. Make sure you know the person. Most relationships come off of friendships; that's where most of mine have come from.

3. If you want a girl to go out with you, you're going to have to look pretty prepared most of the time. None of that nerdy crap, if you have glasses, get contacts, ect.

4. Make sure she has at least some interest in you, my friend asks out random people and he gets rejected 99.9% of the time lol

Now for some ways to tell if a girl likes you (remember these don't always mean she likes you):

1. She will laugh at corny jokes you make

2. She makes fun of you ever so often

3. She will look at you when you're not paying attention

4. Flirts with you

That's all for now, correct my ladies if this offends you, I don't intend any. If you want to give advice go ahead, noone's stoping you :D

156047[/snapback]

Well I agree with you rejected, most of the girls look for the guys that makes her laugh all the time, and those who makes the girl feel so comfortable and safe...

I used to have a friend I mean a very good looking friend who started corting a good looking lady, I thought that it will easy for him to get that pretty chicks 'coz he almost have everything, nice face, nice muscles, money for dating, car and etc. but to tell you honestly my friend was rejected by the girl he was corting twice... he he he....

I know poor guy also with a lots of girl friends... I don't know how he do it but somebody tells me that he got the big blessing? I still can't understand what blessing is that.. :rolleyes:

I agree with almost everything you said especially the rejection comment but there was one of the four tip to ask out a girl i completely disagree with.

3. If you want a girl to go out with you, you're going to have to look pretty prepared most of the time. None of that nerdy crap, if you have glasses, get contacts, ect.

I thought this was very cliche and is not necessary true since every girl has their own taste. Some girls like nerdy guys and glasses are not necessarily a bad thing. Finally, the four ways to tell if a girl likes you is kinda only if you are in high school. At college you can tell if they want to hang out after a party, if they put their hand on your leg, etc. Overall good tips

I agree with almost everything you said especially the rejection comment but there was one of the four tip to ask out a girl i completely disagree with.

I thought this was very cliche and is not necessary true since every girl has their own taste. Some girls like nerdy guys and glasses are not necessarily a bad thing. Finally, the four ways to tell if a girl likes you is kinda only if you are in high school. At college you can tell if they want to hang out after a party, if they put their hand on your leg, etc. Overall good tips

156067[/snapback]

Perfect. ^-^

Those are pretty basic, as there's a HELLUVA LOT more to dating, but meh. :rolleyes:

156067[/snapback]

You're totally right, everyone has a different opinion on how people look, what they like. That was a little stereotypical and I kinda-sorta regret saying it now that I look over it.

You're totally right, everyone has a different opinion on how people look, what they like. That was a little stereotypical and I kinda-sorta regret saying it now that I look over it.

156113[/snapback]

Yeah, but the "essence" of that thought is still there. Regardless of if people admit it, physical attraction does play a role. It just plays a bigger role for some people than others, and some people are physically attracted to different things.

Damn. Based on your 4 characters on whether or not a girl likes you, girls actually liked me. Too bad I never took the chance. :lol:

156059[/snapback]

well, that's an important tip then isn't it? You have to take the chance. maybe the girl would like the boy if she'd noticed or thought the boy liked her. so, show initiative

I do think the "look prepared" tip is a good one. you don't have to look a certain way, but being a slob is hardly ever attractive

i'm a slob... but when you are dating someone you have to show the consideration to like.. brush your teeth even when you don't feel like it :rolleyes:

1. Don't be afraid of rejection, the more nervous you are the worse it is. I have a friend who asks girls out just to be an a-hole, he's been rejected 617 times and counting, no joke. He's pretty good at dealing with it :rolleyes:

156047[/snapback]

I don't like a guy who is showing his nervousness when talking to me or asking me out. It makes me think, "Is [insert a mutual friend here] okay?" Then when he finally asks me I get a attitude because he just worked me up for that.

2. Make sure you know the person. Most relationships come off of friendships; that's where most of mine have come from.

4. Make sure she has at least some interest in you, my friend asks out random people and he gets rejected 99.9% of the time lol

156047[/snapback]

Most guy who approach me is friends with my friends. Now, I guess I'm to nice or the guy at my school are idiots, because even my friends get the wrong impression.

156047[/snapback]

I don't mind a guy with glasses as long they are not the size of a small country. lol

Yea alot of those seem 100% high school or earlier.. cause I mean you don't hit the bars/clubs and hook up with a chick only if you knew them beforehand :rolleyes:

156166[/snapback]

That's where I am currently, highschool :lol: I guess when I'm out I'll post some for adults...but I think adults pretty much have it down-pat :D

I guess I am an adult, although I will always see myself as a 17 year old.Boys, don't forget to look deeply into her eyes when you are speaking from your heart. There's a saying, eyes are the windows to one's soul. When you are genuine and passionate about your feelings for the opposite sex, gently looking deep into her eyes just about conveys your true emotion. And remember, boys, her eyes are at her face...not at her chest. :rolleyes:Additional note: don't stare at her one eye to another like a maniac! If you have to choose which side of the eye to gaze into, pick her left (now that's YOUR right side)... 80% of people tend to stare into the right eye (your left) when engaging in a casual conversation. Choosing her left eye (your right) seem awkward but it subtly sends a message, "I am here listening to you" But not only that, it?ll make you a better listener. Listening should be your very first step.