xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runescape

Runescape2

Man that game is brilliant.Im lvl 77 on it.If u play it i recomend you become a member when u get to lvl 50+ coz it is sooooooooooooooo much better.Cant w8 4 clan support.btw ppl members get a new update every week.Recently they made a new city and 3 new quests at the same update!

yeah i heard that game was awesome. I remember i went to try it out and i got hooked for about 4 weeks and then my computer was fried by my friend so i had to get a new one and by that time i grew out of it but i might get back into it because i was like lv 42 and i was going good... man... the memories lol.. well if i see you guys on there (cuz im going to sign up again =D) then i will say hi..

lol :unsure: it was a fun game got to lvl 71 :D and almost 72 mining :D then i stoped cuz i just got kind of bored of it, and since i have the ability to play 3d games and the internet for them :D that is wat im doing.

i used to be so addictied to that and id play for like and hour and half each day but now that im older i thinks its gay cuz it sort of retared for old people to play cuz then people think they have no life

I used to play Runescape way back when, but I also became a bit bored of it all and now I stick to more of the shooting games. But when I played I did alright, I personally was more of a fan of the Runescape Classic than the new one, not sure why exactly, but I just felt that the older one was better.

hn....Was lvl 67 in combat, had Full rune, rune pickaxe, 113k.......then the hackers came along. Then all RPGs became boring to me. Wait a second, there is a runescape 2 coming out :P ? When is it coming out and what is the new URL?

yeah i play this game, i think it is pretty cool, i got 94lvl acconut, like 1,5mil cash, 3 full runes and stuff. If you want you can add me :P

hn....

Was lvl 67 in combat, had Full rune, rune pickaxe, 113k.......then the hackers came along. Then all RPGs became boring to me. Wait a second, there is a runescape 2 coming out  :P ? When is it coming out and what is the new URL?

160516[/snapback]

RS2 have been out for one years, address is still http://www.runescape.com/

in runescape2 they has made better graphics, more questions, couple new member skill, they have add a lot new servers, a lot new items, 2X faster training exp that in first runescape, so you should try it.

hey does anyone play this game? its mmorpg and its free or u can be a member for only 5 dollars a month the graphics arent that great but the gameplay is alot of fun.

156045[/snapback]

How do you play it?

This game is so awsome and so popular theres billions of people playing it the map is HUGE!!! lol im on level 6 i dont play much but its a very cool game although i dont really like the way to move its like the sims. i rather move with the keys ;)

i used to be so addictied to that and id play for like and hour and half each day but now that im older i thinks its gay cuz it sort of retared for old people to play cuz then people think they have no life

159879[/snapback]

but the longer you play the better you get. you dont have to play all the time. just occasionally face.

Ahh man... i was totally adicted to that game for over 3 years... i played soo much. My character was about lvl 85 after i quit. One thing that sucks on that game is that once you get really good at every thing... it kinda gets boring. Unless you become a member which is over priced if you ask me. Now all thats fun on that game to me is PKing which os getting boring too if you own every one...