xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

I Have A Herniated Disk Takening All Donations

Just got a call in Bostin say i have a herniated disk in my lower back funny its taken 4 month to find out what was wrong and that pisses me off.but i thought i let some of you wonderful people know since im a prestigest member here in Xisto.comI take all donations of monatary value preferably $50 and $100 bils even though the sergery i will be getting is free goign to need the money for food drugs and ROCK & ROLL.but in a;ll serious though goign to be talking to a sergeon in august most likly get in october after goign to a cousins wedding and play vegtable for a couple of months.

ei buddy, don't go lifting anything heavy then. still painful? you sure its "herniated disk"? that usually occurs in 30s-40s people.

that usually occurs in 30s-40s people.

155986[/snapback]

How do you know Michael is not 30-40 years old? Eh? :rolleyes:

By the way, this is more of a heath situation than "hot news" since not everyone in the world knows/cares who you are. It's the truth. Not everyone cares or knows who I am, too, so I'm not flaming anyone.

Thread moved.

the military did this to me and it throws out that it has to be age specific.

What precisely does it mean when one's disk is "herniated"? I assume it is somehow related to hernias. Please, enlighten me.