xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
palladin

My Way To Earn Some Cash From Internet

Yeah it looks like some more spam websites to me. The person posting these top websites is only doing it so that he can get paid for people to click on the links. It doesnt matter what the website looks like because he gets the money just from you clicking on it. I am sure he gets more if he gets people to sign up as well, which some people would do.

Guys Guys Guys :unsure: This web site not earn any money. This is only links directory and no one pay me is someone click for them. You guys read more cerafull. Check first eanglish link on this site then read. :D

Ya. They prolly do. Hehehe. A lot of those sites are scams. I don't trust any of em. Well I have but I don't use any of em anymore since I just learned that you gotta have a bank account on paypal for it to work and I dunno any of my bank account info. Parents would never ever give me that info. lol