xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

New Sig Nother signature to comment on

Okay, I took a couple suggestions from my other one and I tried it on a new one. I know the text still isn't too easy to read, but I tried >.< Please rate and give constructive critisicm!

Posted Image

Better. Try using colors a little closer to the render (you don't have to have the same EXACT color though) and adding a few layer effects to the text (shadow, stroke). You did good though. The brushing's not bad, the render's pretty good, the text isn't too bad. You even did a 3px border, which, believe me, is something people around here need. :rolleyes:Great job. Keep it up.

johnny you hurt my feelings again :rolleyes::lol: what johnny said you did but you go to work on the font change the color to something lighter. but the brushing just got better too keep up the good and soon you will be as good as me ***EVIL LAUGH***

And both of you will soon be good as me! lol I'm joking of course...i'm not that great either. Anyways, this is a big improvement. Brushing's decent, and you have a border [yay!]. The second one is much, much, much better then the first one. All that needs to be worked on is the font and blending the render into the background

And both of you will soon be good as me! lol I'm joking of course...i'm not that great either.

Anyways, this is a big improvement. Brushing's decent, and you have a border [yay!]. The second one is much, much, much better then the first one. All that needs to be worked on is the font and blending the render into the background

155812[/snapback]

[agree]

And how did I hurt your feelings SM? O.o

woo Chris.. I can clearly see that you are getting tons better :rolleyes: lmao remember the button you made... (not making fun of you or anything) lol!!Its looking like some of the other member's stuff... which is good.

woo Chris.. I can clearly see that you are getting tons better :rolleyes: lmao remember the button you made... (not making fun of you or anything) lol!!

Its looking like some of the other member's stuff... which is good.

155911[/snapback]

Hey there Becca. Nice to see you around my part of the forums. ^-^

BTW, just to let you know, your site's down? O.o

Hey there Becca. Nice to see you around my part of the forums. ^-^

155930[/snapback]

your part of the forums eh...

anyways, the colors on your second attempt are much better than the first. for the font, i suggest looking for some new fonts. just work on trying some different things with the text.

your part of the forums eh...

anyways, the colors on your second attempt are much better than the first. for the font, i suggest looking for some new fonts. just work on trying some different things with the text.

155958[/snapback]

Yeah, I live here. ^-^

Really? Great...mind telling me where the can is? Can't seem to find it...

156035[/snapback]

Look for a topic started by Saint Mike. LOL. :rolleyes: