xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WaZ

The Best Ut Map

What is the best map for unreal tournament you have played?We're not talking about the default ones,but the ones you downloaded from internet.Mine is CTF_BadNeighbors.It is the best Capture the Flag map for unreal tournament,by my opinion.Btw,you can post some links to map download pages.P0ZzZ!

Depends. UT99? Morpheus, Face Classic, and that map with the long LONG huge green hallway with all those bridges. It's a CTF map.UT2003? I don't have this one, but I remember Antalus being in the demo and in 2004, so I'm going with Antalus.UT2004? Rankin.... and thats about all I can think of now. I don't play online much, and I haven't played this in a long while.

My favourite map just has to be Toys Story, on UT2004, although I kind of like many of the default maps. I used to play online quite a bit, but don't have as much time nowadays.Nevertheless, I still play a bit, invasion mainly.

Dudes, maybe you can help me!I have downloades some UT maps, but I got no idea of how to use them!!! Is there a tutorial or a dummies how-to?? :) Or a topic related to this, I haven't found any, yet.Thanx in advance. :)

Well let's see... all my answer are for UT 2004 and even though I've played non-standard maps I still like the standard ones the best.Best overall map IMHO: MorpheusCTF: Face Classic (This map just kicks so much **bottom**, especially in man vs bot matches)Deathmatch, TD, LMS, Mutant, Invasion: MorpheusBombing Run: AnubisOnslaught: SeveranceAssault: Fallen CityDouble Domination: no idea I don't play it a lot

Edited by Blacklaser (see edit history)