xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gift Sig For Opaque And Nilsc OMG im like so NICE :P

problem with the flag is that it was cut like that but going to make the image just a little bigger for people to see plus imgoing to get rid of the border so my tech border will look better

Instead of having the whitespace, I'd go back and take it out with the wand, so it'll look like Johnny's old and huge sig.elevenmil, the photoshop thing is not easy for me, so I'm still a n00b. :rolleyes: It's easy for Johnny apparently because of all of his cool sigs.

Instead of having the whitespace, I'd go back and take it out with the wand, so it'll look like Johnny's old and huge sig.

elevenmil, the photoshop thing is not easy for me, so I'm still a n00b. :D It's easy for Johnny apparently because of all of his cool sigs.

155770[/snapback]

Haha, trust me, when you first get into the game after reading a few decent tutorials, you think it's easy, but when you get up to my level (sorry, not trying to put myself above you guys, but I'm being honest when I say I'm a little more advanced) you realize that things aren't enough, and you have to constantly strive to make your stuff better. I've been improving MASSIVELY recently, but I'm still just a blip on the radar to some of the pro designers. It gets harder as you get better.

There's my dealie. :rolleyes:

(BTW Nguyen, are you ever gonna get over my big spawn sig? :lol:)

yeah if you go to some of these gfx sites are stuff looks like a 3 year old did it. Thus that is why i am called the master of the sig well at least on this site i tried some of my stuff on gamerenders and hell not one comment ***thanks johnny**but anyways you will all be surprised this weekend i should have about 15-20 sigs ready for all of you to drool on MUHAHAHAHA.

Haha, trust me, when you first get into the game after reading a few decent tutorials, you think it's easy, but when you get up to my level (sorry, not trying to put myself above you guys, but I'm being honest when I say I'm a little more advanced) you realize that things aren't enough, and you have to constantly strive to make your stuff better. I've been improving MASSIVELY recently, but I'm still just a blip on the radar to some of the pro designers. It gets harder as you get better.

I totally agree. I remember when your sigs just... a month or a bit more ago?, were nowhere as near as good as the ones now. Super fast progress Johnny... :rolleyes:, but yeah some of the Pro's are just hardcore - you have no idea how the hell they make stuff.

Meh...you guys and your sigs....I haven't made another sig in ages...I gotta start on one again sleep.gif...where do you guys find the time?

Same. I'm watching everyone else progress, and I can't find the time/inspiration to even do one.

I totally agree. I remember when your sigs just... a month or a bit more ago?, were nowhere as near as good as the ones now. Super fast progress Johnny... :rolleyes:, but yeah some of the Pro's are just hardcore - you have no idea how the hell they make stuff.

Same. I'm watching everyone else progress, and I can't find the time/inspiration to even do one.

155831[/snapback]

Hehe, yupyup. I'm growing FAST. Getting better and better...still not up there yet though. And yeah, those Pros are psycho. :lol:

You and Phyre should do some more sigs sometime. I'd love to see more of you guys' stuff again.

the craze still going on...?lmao. The sig looks cool the text is a little 'not matching' the whole theme thingy..