xisto Community
CyBoy

Siemens C60 i shouldnt but...

can anybody tell me how to get back phone number on siemens c60... and does anybody have any sheme how to connect that mobil phone with computer??? I've seen some things but he didn't tell me anything... I know it's ilegal but It's for me...

What did you mean by saying "get back phone number on siemens c60"? It would be very nice if you could rephrase your question!I have a Siemens M55 and a COM port cable. I don't see any electronic equipment located inside that cable. Just a COM port, a cord and the Siemens port that you connect to your mobile phone. Google a bit and I'm sure that you will find a scheme on how to make it.

the phone number is something like pin code but this don't have any connections with card I use... that make some things unavailabe... I don't know how to eksplain it to you... tnx for help... I'll look with google... tnx anyway...

I think you meant to say PHONECODE, right?PIN and PUK numbers cannot be retrieved, nor changed.If you want to reset your phonecode to the default one (12345) you have to take it to a mobile phone repair shop.If you don't want to, you can get a cable and "unlock" your mobile phone. You can do that with a program called "Freia" (the newest version is Freia 15, I think). Use the "unlock with using original imei" option and try that. There are allot of nice articles that teach you how to unlock your phone in no time! Google a bit! (Keyword: ?Freia?, ?Siemens C60 unlock? etc.)WARNING: By messing around with your mobile phone's software, you can "kill" it (render it -almost- unusable). If you do that, you can try and flash it ("reinstall mobile phone software") again and again with different options and different flash files (usually this is successful, after you seek help from someone who has done this before), but if you fail and run out of options, then you must take it to a repair shop.PS: Remember to backup your phone's data before doing this!1. Make a backup of all of your pictures, melodies, messages, games etc.2. Make a full flash backup of your phone (I think that Freia has that option)PS2: You phone must be switched off when doing this, and make sure that your battery is 100% full (we don't want the flashing to stop because of a flat battery, right?). When Freia tells you something like "waiting for phone to switch on", you need to press the RED button on your phone just ONCE (don't hold it).

No, it's legal, don't worry! If you want to change the PHONECODE, that's find, but only if you FORGOT IT!However, changing someone else?s phonecode on his/hers phone that is stolen/borrowed is illegal!