xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Greenzap & Other Payment Processors They really look good.

I just signed up for GreenZap. It looks like the best deal so far. Get paid $5 for each signup. The folks you sign up get $25. It's all free. GreenZap is an online payment processor that works a lot like PayPal, but it also offers a good downline community for affiliates (GreenZappers) "Storez" and "Auctionz" features coming soon. It appears we'll soon be able to sell as well as buy with their new programs.PayPal offers a $5 one-level referral fee.StormPay I think goes down 5 or 6 levels.eGold also has an affiliate program. I belong to all of these but haven't made any money on any of them except GreenZap. I got my $25 for that one, instantly. I'd love to have y'all sign up under me for that one--it looks like fun. They really encourage the community thing.PayPal pays for signups, and they must be verified, which is a pain.e-Gold only pays a % of actual deposits, which is also a pain. I can't remember how StormPay works. I'm too new to this stuff and haven't done much promoting.

I just signed up for GreenZap. It looks like the best deal so far. Get paid $5 for each signup. The folks you sign up get $25. It's all free. GreenZap is an online payment processor that works a lot like PayPal, but it also offers a good downline community for affiliates (GreenZappers) "Storez" and "Auctionz" features coming soon. It appears we'll soon be able to sell as well as buy with their new programs.

PayPal offers a $5 one-level referral fee.

StormPay I think goes down 5 or 6 levels.

eGold also has an affiliate program.

I belong to all of these but haven't made any money on any of them except GreenZap. I got my $25 for that one, instantly. I'd love to have y'all sign up under me for that one--it looks like fun. They really encourage the community thing.

PayPal pays for signups, and they must be verified, which is a pain.

e-Gold only pays a % of actual deposits, which is also a pain.

I can't remember how StormPay works. I'm too new to this stuff and haven't done much promoting.

155651[/snapback]

But is it real money that you can use? From what I've heard it's some kind of e-money. How can I use it or turn it into real cash?

But is it real money that you can use? From what I've heard it's some kind of e-money. How can I use it or turn it into real cash?

155684[/snapback]

You can only use this free money online, which means finding somebody who'll take it for whatever you want to buy or sign up for. I didn't realize that when I posted my original message--sorry.

In order to get real cash, you'd have to deposit real cash, which I would not recommend. Right now they're trying to get people to do that. If you upgrade with $100 of real money, they'll give you another $100 of their web money. That scares me more than a little, so I wouldn't do that, but you can't go wrong with this free deal. If the whole thing disappears, all you've wasted is a few minutes. If it takes off, you have $25 to spend plus $5 each from the people who sign up under you.

Also, if you have something to sell that really doesn't cost you anything--like an ebook--or you don't mind giving away some product to get new customers--it might be worth taking GreenZap as a payment method, and posting that on your site right now. Since they're giving away $25 to all new signups, they'll let you take credit for that. You can advertise a $25 free bonus for your customers to use GreenZap, if they sign up from your site. You'll get the $5 bonus, too. The downside is if the money turns out to be worthless, later. You would have sold your product for worthless money. The upside is that you might get lots of free publicity while this thing is in its launch phase.